All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23626 by StephenG
My latest find on eBay:

THE DARK FOOL as a tealite candle holder/figurine
:cheer:
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by StephenG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23627 by black_magnolia
My Dragon Moon pendant arrived yesterday! :) The head of the dragon with the moon was a bit bent, but nothing tragic that couldn't be fixed.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24328 by Envy
Hmm..A question aimed at all of the US Alchemy fans - Is it just me, or does everything by Alchemy cost almost double in the US? I've seen some really ridiculous prices, like $98 for the 'Icarus Ex Machina' pendant.

Don't know if I've been unfortunate in the prices I've seen or whether it's a regular thing.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24342 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Hmm..A question aimed at all of the US Alchemy fans - Is it just me, or does everything by Alchemy cost almost double in the US? I've seen some really ridiculous prices, like $98 for the 'Icarus Ex Machina' pendant.

Don't know if I've been unfortunate in the prices I've seen or whether it's a regular thing.

It's not only in the US, but also almost everywhere else in Europe!
Pewter is a very heavy material and when shops order something they always order a big amount of products and you can imagine how the shipping costs sky-rocket! That's the reason the prices are so expensive!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24369 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

It's not only in the US, but also almost everywhere else in Europe!
Pewter is a very heavy material and when shops order something they always order a big amount of products and you can imagine how the shipping costs sky-rocket! That's the reason the prices are so expensive!

Ah right..I was going to say - And I thought it was pretty pricey here to get hold of Alchemy items! I had no idea.

The cash we lose on fuel and food, we save on Alchemy goods. :P Haha.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24375 by Serpenvicis
Morgana wrote:

Yesterday, I bought The Absinthians metal sign. Our kitchen is green and brown, so this will go very nicely over the liquor cabinet.

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...ns___Metal_Sign.html

I also bought The Black Arcana playing cards. The backs are all Versus Doctrinus, and there are two Fools Familiar, for the jokers, but otherwise each card is different. I doubt very much that I'll use them as playing cards, since I don't want them to get scuffed and bent, but they're very cool to look through.

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...a_Playing_Cards.html

I am also thinking to buy these cards, but I have some problems about shipping, so I had to give up of buying for some time. :(

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds