Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 9 months ago #23579 by Thurysaz
Bonjour Brother StephenG,

Excellent! I bought this buccle @ Gothic Festival last year!

Yes, I know, I make my Alchemy reservations at this festival ...

But because there is a \"booth exclusive Alchemy\" and the seller is as enthusiastic as me ... and he has plenty of treasures that I only find that with him.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23592 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I love that buckle, StephanG! I'd get it for myself but I don't use belts so I don't know how useful it would be...

hmm...only way I can think of is how I displayed it for the foto: put it in a small easel or plate holder and make it a conversation piece

Thanks for the idea, but that wouldn't work for me.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23597 by Morgana
Yesterday, I bought The Absinthians metal sign. Our kitchen is green and brown, so this will go very nicely over the liquor cabinet.

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...ns___Metal_Sign.html

I also bought The Black Arcana playing cards. The backs are all Versus Doctrinus, and there are two Fools Familiar, for the jokers, but otherwise each card is different. I doubt very much that I'll use them as playing cards, since I don't want them to get scuffed and bent, but they're very cool to look through.

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...a_Playing_Cards.html

More
13 years 9 months ago #23601 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

Yesterday, I bought The Absinthians metal sign. Our kitchen is green and brown, so this will go very nicely over the liquor cabinet.

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...ns___Metal_Sign.html

I also bought The Black Arcana playing cards. The backs are all Versus Doctrinus, and there are two Fools Familiar, for the jokers, but otherwise each card is different. I doubt very much that I'll use them as playing cards, since I don't want them to get scuffed and bent, but they're very cool to look through.

www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...a_Playing_Cards.html

I always forget how big the Alchemy range of products is. :silly: Wonderful idea for the metal sign for the kitchen! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #23616 by Morgana
black_magnolia wrote:

I always forget how big the Alchemy range of products is. :silly: Wonderful idea for the metal sign for the kitchen! :)

It looks just as good as I thought it would! I always think of jewellery first when I think of Alchemy Gothic... but you're right, they do have a huge range of products.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Morgana.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23625 by Thurysaz
Bonjour sister Morgana,

Oooh you are so lucky!

It is true that the metal signs are really beautiful! I have \"Omega skull\".

Daruma and I want for our Absinthe bar: « Absinthe fairy » And Also « The Absintians ».

And for our personal pleasure We also want to: « Danse Macabre » and « Opus Magnus ».

Hopefully we'll get it at the same time as our \"sanguis Vinum wine cabinet\" during the open store of \"the Alchemist\".

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds