Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
13 years 10 months ago #22914 by gothic-grace
I have just ordered the \"nevermore\" tshirt :) i can't wait to get it, i have been after it for quite a while...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22926 by Envy
gothic-grace wrote:

I have just ordered the \"nevermore\" tshirt :) i can't wait to get it, i have been after it for quite a while...

:P Hah, I happen to have the same shirt too.

Currently wondering whether to get an Alchemy bracelet..My wrists are so small that I can't see any of them fitting me, and there are no stockists locally so I can't 'try before I buy'.

My wrist is just under 6 inches - Does anyone own an Alchemy bracelet and can therefore tell me what size it roughly is?

Also wondering whether anyone has the 'Eden' pendant. I mentioned it before, I think, but the chain is incredibly lengthy. I was wondering if any other 'Eden' owners had the same problem and what you did to er..Shorten the chain? Or is it meant to be that long? Seems a bit ridiculously long and it has no fastening either..Mine doesn't, anyway.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22932 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

gothic-grace wrote:

My wrist is just under 6 inches - Does anyone own an Alchemy bracelet and can therefore tell me what size it roughly is?

I have a couple of them. Those that are with chains are 18cm with the additional chain totaling 22cm, the bangles are roughly 7cmx6cm (1 inch = 2.54cm), but for some braceltes/bangles you have small and large sizes, but there are few of those...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22936 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I have a couple of them. Those that are with chains are 18cm with the additional chain totaling 22cm, the bangles are roughly 7cmx6cm (1 inch = 2.54cm), but for some braceltes/bangles you have small and large sizes, but there are few of those...

Hmm..It sounds as if the chained bracelets will never fit me well, then. I'd run the risk of having them fly off if I waved my arms around, according to your measurement descriptions. :P The 7cmx6cm bangles, on the other hand, seem plausible. I think I'll search out some of those for my next purchase..

Thanks for the information. ^.^

More
13 years 10 months ago #22953 by Morgana
Envy, I think some of the bracelets are adjustable. Coeur Noir is for sure ( www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h..._A49_Coeur_Noir.html ) and Vampretta ( www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...pretta_Bracelet.html ) looks like it might be...

Let us know if you do find ones that fit you? I like bracelets, but my wrists are about 5 1/2 inches, so I have the same troubles with them that you do.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22957 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

Envy, I think some of the bracelets are adjustable. Coeur Noir is for sure ( www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h..._A49_Coeur_Noir.html ) and Vampretta ( www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.h...pretta_Bracelet.html ) looks like it might be...

Let us know if you do find ones that fit you? I like bracelets, but my wrists are about 5 1/2 inches, so I have the same troubles with them that you do.

I forgotten about those, I think they are the only ones that could really be adjusted to fit a small wrist, the other adjustable ones just have an extra inch or two of chain but the main part still is quite long.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds