Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16206 by black_magnolia
raidohaglaz wrote:

$ 16 is nothing! And you call me lucky.

Yes, you lucky bunny! ;) ans the suit is staying, so don't even try! :P

I got off very well but when I remember which items were there just a couple of days before I finally managed to get to the shop today... oh, well, still got away just fine. :D

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16207 by raidohaglaz
The suit is staying until easter. After that, I'll get a decent picture on here. :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #16208 by black_magnolia
raidohaglaz wrote:

The suit is staying until easter. After that, I'll get a decent picture on here. :)

Ok, deal, but we won't complain if you change your mind and opt for a year round pink bunny suit profile picture. :P

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16223 by scootiebee
I think the bunny suit is great! Just must be hot to wear all summer! ;)

And I think you both are lucky! $16 for all that! I ordered from Gothic Cavern the last few times I got Alchemy products, and almost nothing is $16 or less, especially after you include shipping. Wow! Maybe that shop owner will keep making orders for you specifically from Alchemy? If you request a certain piece? But I have never really seen Alchemy for sale near me in a store, only online. And I agree it is nice to see and feel something before you buy it, but I haven't been disappointed with anything Alchemy I have ever bought online.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16263 by Morgana
raidohaglaz wrote:

And no, I wasn't joking. The guy came in a few hours before I did. I still am not quite sure whether to put a small crystal ball on it, or perhaps a little glass dish. Or maybe buy a polystyrene egg at a hobby store and make a fake dragon egg out of it to put on it. We will see.

The fake dragon egg sounds like a good idea. Or maybe you could make a candle holder out of it? With some kind of tray to catch the dripping wax so the base doesn't get damaged, of course.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16284 by Noxae
The last Alchemy thing I bought was an Asclepius Rod for my boyfriend, a month ago.
It looked wonderful when he filled it with Red Absinthe, and he wore it all the time until one day the cap fell and he got absinthe all over his clothes...he didn't wear it again after that :(

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds