Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

What is your recent ALCHEMY purchase?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16114 by black_magnolia
raidohaglaz wrote:

Yes, bathroom shot. No I'm not an attention addicted emo (well, I am addicted to attention, but not in a woe is me, my teenage angst drives me to suicide kind of way) :P

You didn't have to point it out to us, we're not a forum that will jump to such conclusions. XD

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #16120 by raidohaglaz
Well, better safe than sorry. I'm way too pretty to die anyway.

[/narcissist]

Ahem, *cough* well then, on topic: some guy in the local alternative clothing shop decided he wanted a crystal ball. He wanted the ball and not the pewter base it was resting on, and still wanted it, even though he paid the full price. So I kindly offered to take the base off their hands for 20 euros. So this is mine now too. And I kept myself from buying the Omega Skull ring, partially because I already spent too much this month and slightly because I wasn't sure if it suited me.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by raidohaglaz.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16121 by black_magnolia
raidohaglaz wrote:

Well, better safe than sorry. I'm way too pretty to die anyway.

[/narcissist]

Ahem, *cough* well then, on topic: some guy in the local alternative clothing shop decided he wanted a crystal ball. He wanted the ball and not the pewter base it was resting on, and still wanted it, even though he paid the full price. So I kindly offered to take the base off their hands for 20 euros. So this is mine now too. And I kept myself from buying the Omega Skull ring, partially because I already spent too much this month and slightly because I wasn't sure if it suited me.

Please, tell me you are joking! Does such an idiot really exist? To want the ball and not the base! :blink: Were you there when that guy bought the ball? I would have just asked him if he would give me the base if he already paid for it all but didn't want it... I still can't believe it!!! He left the base! By Isis! :ohmy:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16129 by scootiebee
I can't believe it either! If you just wanted a crystal ball, I am sure there were less expensive sources to just get the glass part. I can't believe anyone would do that! You lucky thing, though! And I was joking about the tie in the soup. Wearing a tie pin is just a way to keep your tie attractively secured. They are usually just a fancy way to dress up a tie. I love adding things to my clothes to make them even more dressed up. My gothiness leads me to add lace, ruffles, ribbons, feathers, and of course more Alchemy jewelry to almost everything I wear.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16135 by raidohaglaz
I know. :)
It's annoying how much emphasis some people tend to put on so called dress etiquette, while they hardly have any idea how to even behave properly. It's just scary. ' Don't wear this and don't wear that' they will say, 'because you'll look tacky/stupid/[insert diminishing word]' and even when they don't, they will still act like complete asses.

And no, I wasn't joking. The guy came in a few hours before I did. I still am not quite sure whether to put a small crystal ball on it, or perhaps a little glass dish. Or maybe buy a polystyrene egg at a hobby store and make a fake dragon egg out of it to put on it. We will see.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16146 by Envy
raidohaglaz wrote:

I know. :)
It's annoying how much emphasis some people tend to put on so called dress etiquette, while they hardly have any idea how to even behave properly. It's just scary. ' Don't wear this and don't wear that' they will say, 'because you'll look tacky/stupid/[insert diminishing word]' and even when they don't, they will still act like complete asses.

And no, I wasn't joking. The guy came in a few hours before I did. I still am not quite sure whether to put a small crystal ball on it, or perhaps a little glass dish. Or maybe buy a polystyrene egg at a hobby store and make a fake dragon egg out of it to put on it. We will see.

Bah, you lucky person!

The tie-pin looks great, by the way! ^.^

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds