Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11076 by cemwerewolf
That sounds awesome! There just seems to be a block between my brain and my hand sometimes so things come out a little screwy. This machine must be made!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11128 by Envy
:whistle: Well, Alchemy sure would have their hands full if they took on requests from us. :P

Not sure about how to explain my throught trail but here it is - Machines that verge on the impossible are kind of..Otherworldly..And in a way, Alchemy does introduce a whole new world, to your eyes at least.

Their artwork just..Leaves me breathless. :)

Bah. My mind is strange.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11246 by necie1286
i think their artwork is beautiful as well Wnvy. i loe looking at them and wish i had some posters to hang up and all.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11263 by Envy
Ahh I have a few poster flags now. :P They help me sleep - I have them covering the walls near my bed, so it's particularly dark where I sleep - Plus there's a hot water pipe in the wall next to my bed, so it warms the mattress up.

..I love my bed. :woohoo:

I've considered buying a pack of Alchemy playing cards before, to stick randomly up on my walls for the art, but then I'd probably be seen as cheap or plain weird. :P I wouldn't really have any other use for playing cards apart from to stare at.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11305 by Morgana
Envy wrote:

I've considered buying a pack of Alchemy playing cards before, to stick randomly up on my walls for the art, but then I'd probably be seen as cheap or plain weird. :P I wouldn't really have any other use for playing cards apart from to stare at.

I think that's a great idea! That would give you a good cross-section of the artwork to enjoy.

I don't play cards very much, but I wouldn't use Alchemy playing cards anyway, for fear of them getting bent or torn, as cards seem to do from normal use.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11332 by necie1286
i think it would be cool to do that with the cards. it's like the art exlpoled*sp* all over your walls.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds