Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10967 by black_magnolia
Hmmm... I don't really agree on the fact that there aren't enough rings for guys. I just went through the collection (without the discontinued items) and there are a lot of rings I wouldn't wear as they are too masculine (if fact, there are mores rings that would easily go under the male label then female). It's just the fact that we girls can also wear the rings designed for the boys without problems whereas boys can't wear rings that are designed for girls.
And on the matter of a design poll, I'd rather we have a competition and that the guys from Alchemy decide which is the best and the winner gets a copy of the finished product with, lets say, a voucher for Alchemy products in a total of 100 dollars. How does that sound?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10991 by cemwerewolf
That sounds like a fun idea! I'd just love to see what everyone would come up with. We seem to have a lot of creative and fun people here so it would be interesting to see what ideas are lurking in the dark corners of their minds. Very interesting indeed . . .

More
14 years 4 months ago #10996 by Envy
Ooh..I like the sounds of that!

Getting in touch with your creative side is theraputic as well. It's all for our benefit. :laugh:

More
14 years 4 months ago #11001 by scootiebee
Well, that's just great. I have great ideas in my HEAD, but getting them out into reality is a frustrating impossibility. I am so not artistic in that way. Maybe my invention can be a machine that works like a printer for your thoughts and ideas? Plug it in your ear, and it prints out a perfect replica of your idea!

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11028 by black_magnolia
scootiebee wrote:

Well, that's just great. I have great ideas in my HEAD, but getting them out into reality is a frustrating impossibility. I am so not artistic in that way. Maybe my invention can be a machine that works like a printer for your thoughts and ideas? Plug it in your ear, and it prints out a perfect replica of your idea!

I would also need such a machine! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11064 by necie1286
i'd love to have something like that. i can think up some beautiful things but i can not draw and it sucks.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds