Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10585 by raidohaglaz
I would like them to make some rings men could actually wear without feeling effeminate. Most of their rings are quite nice, but too smallish and elegant for 'regular' men to wear. If you're going for a feminine look, they're perfect, but a man leaning more towards a more mainstream (could we say gentlemanlike, maybe?) image, might have some trouble with it. That, and my hands are too big for the designs to look good. For instance, I would love for the Carfax ring to be made like an opulent signet ring (as I've heard the ring is actually quite small). Most rings by Alchemy I could sport and not look goofy, are the skull rings, and I'm not about to change my hands into a Capuchin crypt. Some invented heraldry or a fleur de lis motif would be fun. Browsing Google got me a picture of this ring: a masonic signet ring . Some like such would make me happy.
Secondly, a few more walking sticks. They currently have four (and three discontinued), and I only like the Marquis de Lune . I have two sporting dragonshaped handles, but I would like one with a bit more style like the aforementioned Marquis stick. I was thinking something cathedral inspired, or maybe simply a knob handle with some occult symbols on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10900 by necie1286
that would be cool if they did make rings for men. i have a freind i think might like them if they did. also wmore walking canes whould be cool also. also it would be cool if they did a contest for people to try and make up a new design for something and have everyone on the site vote on it. that would be cool

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10945 by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

that would be cool if they did make rings for men.

I think they already do rings for men? - Or am I mistaken?
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10946 by raidohaglaz
Mostly, if I buy Alchemy stuff, it's for my girl. Would be fun to buy some jewellery for me. Not too much, just enough to stay tasteful. And I'm a bit against the voting for a new design thing. They can keep that kind of stuff in-house, I would hate to have creative things being shot down because some nameless majority voted against it. If that was how it would be, Alchemy wouldn't exist to begin with, wouldn't it?

More
14 years 4 months ago #10958 by scootiebee
Well, when I created this thread an eon ago, I didn't want to tell Alchemy NOT to make something, but to see if there was an idea that a lot of people shared that might not have occurred to the artists. I just had a few ideas, and wanted a way to say, \"Hey, this would be awesome, can you think about it?\" I don't think they are looking at this thread and saying to their artist, \"make this or else, and stop making that other thing.\" Trust me, creative people will make what they want, but if a lot of people wanted some particular thing, maybe they would be thinking about it and create something along those lines. You never know...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10963 by raidohaglaz
Oh, I know, but blurting it out is fun all the same.
The really annoying thing about creative people is when everybody loves something and they hate it, and consequently throw it away or destroy it. I'm wondering what kind of things they have abandoned halfway and never made it to the shelves.

Time to create page: 0.300 seconds