Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36344 by Envy
:P Those are amazing! I had no idea! They're so pretty. :( I wonder how much they cost before they were discontinued..

I'd love one with a design similar to the art in the Wyverex Auctor poster. Or if it's too expensive to produce and there's too small an audience - Good quality re-usable candle molds with dragonish shapes etc. would be nice too. Like a make your own kit. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36345 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

:P Those are amazing! I had no idea! They're so pretty. :( I wonder how much they cost before they were discontinued..

I'd love one with a design similar to the art in the Wyverex Auctor poster. Or if it's too expensive to produce and there's too small an audience - Good quality re-usable candle molds with dragonish shapes etc. would be nice too. Like a make your own kit. :woohoo:

That is an awesome idea!

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #36537 by Morgana
Victorian room divider screens* would be nice. They could have one piece of artwork spread over all the panels, or one different piece on each panel.

*I'm not sure if that's exactly what they're called (dressing screens? privacy screens?), but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about...
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Morgana.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36543 by Envy
Morgana wrote:

Victorian room divider screens* would be nice. They could have one piece of artwork spread over all the panels, or one different piece on each panel.

*I'm not sure if that's exactly what they're called (dressing screens? privacy screens?), but hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about...

Ahh I'd guess that buying one of those would be really pricey! :S But it would be really pretty..

More Alchemy furniture in general would be nice.

More
12 years 5 months ago #36548 by firensia
Room divider screens would indeed be very nice but I wish Alchemy would make more t-shirt designs in girls sizes.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 5 months ago #36552 by Morgana
Envy - yes, good point, I'm sure something like that wouldn't be cheap. But what a statement piece it would make for a room!

firensia - more girls sizes/fits of t-shirts would be great as well. Guys shirts just never seem to fit right, especially if they shrink a bit.

Time to create page: 0.278 seconds