Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #17539 by scootiebee
The stickers are a great idea. Hopefully they will expand soon. Baby clothes are so fleeting, though. I had some cute things for Lucy that she wore only once or twice. Like I said, I didn't really start buying her \"nice\" clothes until she was about 3, and her growth started to slow down enough to make more expensive things worth the money. But kid-size clothes would be great! I would definitely buy a shirt for her now, and she is in a Youth size M-L. She can wear some extra-small women sizes though (especially a \"junior\" size).

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18519 by necie1286
i love the sticker thing. i'm going to try and sign up and make me some.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18524 by Envy
..Alchemy underwear sets?

..:P I quite like the idea of an AG balconette bra..But I guess..They'd need to offer a range of sizes which would probably be a pain in the neck and therefore not be a logical product to go into..

..A girl can dream.

More
14 years 1 week ago #18574 by necie1286
ohhh that would be cool if they did make them.

More
14 years 1 week ago #18580 by scootiebee
Knowing what a regular bra costs, getting an Alchemy bra would probably be double that! Just saying, the specialty nature of it would probably make it unreasonably priced. But still, maybe swimwear?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 1 week ago #18612 by black_magnolia
I don't think they'll go do any more clothing minus the t-shirts and hoodies they do now, as they tried some skirts and wannabe-corsets, and it didn't sell well.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds