Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17260 by Highwayman
I want AG to make posters, flags, metal signs with the shadow duel artwork!!!

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Highwayman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17481 by black_magnolia
Remember how we talked about AG making stickers? Check out this link , I've got it from the AG facebook page.
edit: these news are also on the homepage now, so you don't have to worry that they have forgotten the main site, it's just easier to post news on facebook then to work with codes on a site. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17492 by Envy
I was about to say! We spoke about transfers and stickers are quite close! :) I reckon they should expand the amount of designs they have for stickers..But I guess this is a test run to see how popular they are, maybe?

As far as I'm aware, it's just UL13 designs available at the moment? :unsure:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17500 by Morgana
That's pretty cool! Perhaps they are paying attention to this thread... could be just a co-incidence though, I suppose.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17504 by black_magnolia
Yes, sadly only UL13, but I hope they will also expand to the AG art. I like the site's idea, you can get the stickers as big as you want and mix&match designs.

I think it's more of an coincidence then them really reading this thread, but we can always pretend how we gave them the idea. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17537 by Verminaard Draconis
I would like Alchemy to make baby clothing. Yes I know you might say \"but they grow so fast\" but Yes I woul pay for that!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds