Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12844 by The Wretched Spawn
i would like alchemy to make crowns that would be sick

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is peace without a blessed fight?

A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife
When the obsession with death becomes a way of life

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12879 by Envy
The Wretched Spawn wrote:

i would like alchemy to make crowns that would be sick

Personally I wouldn't want a crown, but maybe a little gothic tiara :P or more hair accessories at least..I did mention I wanted more AG hairsticks earlier I think..Not sure.

Not sure what the girl in the 'Name of the Rose' picture is wearing in her hair either, but I want something similar for formal dinners...

The artwork on an AG surfboard would be less likely to get damaged through use than a skateboard. I'd hate to ruin the art. Not that I can surf or skate anyway! :woohoo:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12897 by necie1286
i think crowns would be nice. something thin and small like something a anicet queen would wear. and maybe have some gems hanging over the forehead part.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12917 by Morgana
highwayman: I'm not sure, I haven't seen him for ages. Maybe if Scootiebee can find a link to the one she mentioned, that might be a better option.

envy: I don't know what that headpiece is either, but it's very pretty!

More
14 years 3 months ago #12929 by CorpseQueen
My boy bought a cheap chainmail shirt (did I mention he likes fighting and medieval things? Mix the two up... he's makking his own armour and weapon) and tries to make it fit him. Not going well I hear... the one who made it was 'smart', and didn't do anything like you should.

There's many things on the internet conserning intimate clothing and chain mail... or my boy just gathered all there is to find... yet have to see chain mail panties and such tho :P (he has asked me if I'd wear something in hcain mail if he made it to me... maybe for special occations...)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 3 months ago #12950 by Thurysaz
Some magnets for the refrigerator!

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds