Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11607 by Daruma
The Elvira's car!!! Nice & cooool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11620 by necie1286
oh man that would look so cool. i'd love to have something like that. it would also be sweet if they made sun catchers to hang in windows

More
14 years 3 months ago #11652 by Morgana
An Alchemy sundial would be nice... although I suppose it would have to be made of something other than pewter so it wouldn't melt.

More
14 years 3 months ago #11658 by Daruma
To make?... Discount?!
:lol: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:P

More
14 years 3 months ago #11699 by Envy
necie1286 wrote:

oh man that would look so cool. i'd love to have something like that. it would also be sweet if they made sun catchers to hang in windows

I'd worry that the colours would fade and the beauty of the product would go with it. I'm always scared my poster-flags would fade in sunlight..But my bedroom sees little light anyway. :S

More
14 years 3 months ago #11723 by Morgana
Envy wrote:

necie1286 wrote:

I'd worry that the colours would fade and the beauty of the product would go with it. I'm always scared my poster-flags would fade in sunlight..But my bedroom sees little light anyway. :S

If you live in a fairly new house, or one with recent renovations, you should be OK. Most windows now come with built-in UV protection, so that your carpets, furniture, etc., won't fade from the sunlight. I had a couple of windows measured last summer for estimates and when I asked about UV protection, the salesman said that every window their company sells comes with it.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds