Show Navigation Menu
All things Alchemy.

I would like Alchemy to make __________.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11347 by Thurysaz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11361 by cemwerewolf
Hmmm . . . I agree. Cars! Good idea . . .

More
14 years 4 months ago #11365 by Thurysaz
Bonjour Cemwerwolf,

How would you behold the car Alchemy?

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 4 months ago #11390 by millkins
I would like to see something that has wings like this, I don't care what they make of it this is so greately made shrunkenangel.deviantart.com/art/Wings-pin01-114098362 but not for sale :P

And a great idea on the car thing :silly:

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 3 months ago #11427 by cemwerewolf
Thurysaz wrote:

Bonjour Cemwerwolf,

How would you behold the car Alchemy?

Mes hommages.

T.

A car from alchemy would have to start with an old base. A hearse would be an obvious choice but anything from the 40s could almost work as a good body style. Next would come the accessories. Hood ornament, door handles, rims, dashboard and instrument panel all of finely crafted metal (though I think in this instance the traditional pewter would have to be put by the wayside for something sturdier) and emblazoned with the hallmark dark designs of alchemy. My personal model would likely have a fleury of bats upon the rims, a mouse crawling off the end of the hood and door handles evoking the concept of dragon's wings. It would be a thing of beauty. And I think I've given this way too much thought . . .

More
14 years 3 months ago #11438 by scootiebee
I would never be able to afford an Alchemy car. A custom car like that can cost more than my house did. I would rather live in the house than in my car! :) I will just stick to my regular truck.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.284 seconds