Show Navigation Menu

Birthdays

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #10365 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Birthdays.
scootiebee wrote:

My birthday is May 11

and on your profile you have 01/01 as your birthday! LOL

So for those few that don't know how to change their birthday -> go to \"my profile\" here on the forum, then \"my profile info\" and then change your birthday. If you don't want your birthday to be displayed, then just put 00 (zero) in all the fields.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10396 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Birthdays.
scootiebee wrote:

My mom already knows that I probably won't like anything she gets me, but she has improved over the years. She gets about half right now. But I just come out and tell her, I don't like that, because otherwise I would NEVER get anything I liked from her, and what a waste of money that would be for her! So I have been trying to train her for 30 years on what I like. It finally seems to be catching on. :P

I just get my parents to give me money in most cases. :woohoo: I'm awful with thinking of specific things at the time - I end up wanting things when I'm far away from any Christmas or birthday, and by the time those come around, I'll have bought everything I wanted by myself.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10413 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Birthdays.
Yeah, I fixed my birthday online. It think it automatically assigns our birthdays as 01/01/01. Odd. So I fixed it. But it still says I was born in the year 0000. :)

And Happy St. Lucy's Eve, according to the Alchemy calendar. In honor of my daughter, Lucy.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10414 by necie1286
Replied by necie1286 on topic Re:Birthdays.
i hope everyone gets what they want for their brithdays and enjoy them alot. i jsut got home from my freinds brithday party

More
14 years 4 months ago #10428 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Birthdays.
scootiebee wrote:

Yeah, I fixed my birthday online. It think it automatically assigns our birthdays as 01/01/01. Odd. So I fixed it. But it still says I was born in the year 0000. :)

And Happy St. Lucy's Eve, according to the Alchemy calendar. In honor of my daughter, Lucy.

And it still shows you are born on 01/01.
I think there is a glitch somewhere - I'll inform the admin.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 4 months ago #10436 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Birthdays.
I usually get money from relatives, as they have no idea what I like, and I never meet them if there isn't a b-day or a wedding or something else important... But last time it was me ending school, so I got a lot of jewelry (I'd asked for silver or white gold), and I actually kept most of it. One wristwatch I traded in tho, because I knew there would never be an occation where I'd wear it, so I just couldn't keep it.

Thinking back, there's only a few things I've actually used. But I can't trade in it all, that's not right, and most things I can use but just never had.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds