Show Navigation Menu

Birthdays

More
14 years 5 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #8695 by Envy
Birthdays was created by Envy
So..It's my birthday today, and I was wondering..

What do you all do for your birthdays? Anything special? Does it really matter? Do you hide from all of the mirrors? Have any memorable birthdays (for good or bad reasons)?

Can't really say I'm doing anything special for mine. Wasn't a great day - I had a doctor's appointment and had someone I dislike, following me home.

Enlighten me with your stories? :)
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by black_magnolia. Reason: changed thread title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8699 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Birthdays.
Happy birthday Envy

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Attachments:

More
14 years 5 months ago #8703 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Birthdays.
Well happy birthday.

I never really do anything special. I just nudge items that I want really bad to my family and friends and wait for all of my gifts. Of course, if I can manage to move in with a few of my friends I've always wanted to install a different tradition. Instead of receiving presents on your birthday, you give away presents to everyone else. On their birthday's they would do the same. That way everyone receives more presents throughout the year. If you have two friends, then you would get two birthdays instead of just one! See what I'm saying?

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8714 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Birthdays.
Haha, that's true. I was wrapping two presents for best friends' birthdays a while ago and that certainly brought up my mood.

:) There's just something about wrapping things up perfectly and giving people you really care about something you think that they'd like, that is..Satisfying.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8717 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Birthdays.
Happy Birthday Envy!

I don't pay much attention to my birthday... it's close to Christmas, and always seemed to get lost in the Christmas excitement, so it's just not a big deal to me. I send a card and a little something to my mom on her birthday, and drop an email to my siblings on theirs, but otherwise I don't pay much attention to other people's birthdays either. I do usually make a cake for my husband on his, but that's more because I like to bake than anything else.

More
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #8719 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Birthdays.
Ah..

I know someone who has a birthday on Boxing Day..So.. :P Usually gets given one present for the two.

Haven't actually baked a cake for someone on their birthday..I usually make them randomly after people have given me overloads of chocolate after Christmas or Easter.
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by Envy. Reason: Misspelt something.

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds