Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 2 months ago #15324 by JNasty
Replied by JNasty on topic Re:Pets
That is so sad :(
they are cool

I lurk in the Shadows,waiting to kill, and drink the blood of an unsuspecting person. I am the one who haunts you in your sleep. I am the night Queen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15332 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Pets
OMG I had no idea, and we wanted to buy one....nothing of it now, I think it takes a real idiot to make a species extinct. Hope i stops :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15346 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Pets
Envy wrote:

Chinchillas are going extinct? :dry:

They are going extinct in the wild as they are hunted down for their fur. They are on the endangered species list, but you can still easily acquire them in pet stores. I don't really think they will go totally extinct as their fur is very expensive, but it can easily happen that you won't find any more wild living chinchillas in the Andes.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15349 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Pets
I don't want to sound sadistic but I hope someone takes the skin off the men who hunt em...even if it is to feed their 10 member family :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15355 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Pets
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

They are going extinct in the wild as they are hunted down for their fur. They are on the endangered species list, but you can still easily acquire them in pet stores. I don't really think they will go totally extinct as their fur is very expensive, but it can easily happen that you won't find any more wild living chinchillas in the Andes.

I had no idea. As long as people keep them as pets, should be unlikely that they go completely extinct anyway? :P Could always breed domesticated ones and free the babies into the wild if all else fails.

I want oneee..

More
14 years 2 months ago #15361 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Pets
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I had no idea. As long as people keep them as pets, should be unlikely that they go completely extinct anyway? :P Could always breed domesticated ones and free the babies into the wild if all else fails.

I want oneee..

You mean you want two. Keeping just one is not good as they need to be kept at least in pairs so that they don't go depressed, loony etc.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds