Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
12 years 10 months ago #33401 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Pets
:lol: ..i love it.. :)

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33407 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
black_magnolia wrote:

Venom84 wrote:

Thats good news,hope your mum agrees to it..
Puppies..everyonr loves puppies.. :)

I just need to find a time when she isn't covered with work, becasue she doesn't even want to hear about a dog then.

I think I'll just play dirty and e-mail her a ton of Corgi puppy pictures - that should do the trick. ;)

Haha! My aunties regularly send us pictures of funny puppies etc. and my mother always goes to show my dad before suggesting that we should get a puppy. :P

More
12 years 10 months ago #33413 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Envy wrote:

Haha! My aunties regularly send us pictures of funny puppies etc. and my mother always goes to show my dad before suggesting that we should get a puppy. :P

Did she ever have luck with it? :P

My mom's response was that they are cute and all but that I should focus on my exams and not waste time on the pc searching for puppy pictures. :huh: :woohoo: At least it was worth a try. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33416 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Did she ever have luck with it? :P

My mom's response was that they are cute and all but that I should focus on my exams and not waste time on the pc searching for puppy pictures. :huh: :woohoo: At least it was worth a try. ;)

No luck so far - Dad is considering a dog *once I leave*...Which is incredibly annoying..But they're not getting one anytime whilst I'm here. :S

More
12 years 10 months ago #33420 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Envy wrote:

No luck so far - Dad is considering a dog *once I leave*...Which is incredibly annoying..But they're not getting one anytime whilst I'm here. :S

Sounds a bit strange, but I can understand that in a way too. Probably they want to get a dog then so that they don't have to think too much how you are out of the house...

My dad had a really bad case of empty-nest syndrome when my sister left for uni last Autumn. It wasn't so bad when I left because my sister was still at home and she never had a problem doing trouble worth for two persons. :woohoo: (In fact she was the one that missed me the most - she kept wearing my cloths around the house for some months, spent time in my room etc. Mom told me in secret, becasue sis always put everything back before I got back home so that I don't notice. :kiss: )

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 10 months ago #33426 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Sounds a bit strange, but I can understand that in a way too. Probably they want to get a dog then so that they don't have to think too much how you are out of the house...

My dad had a really bad case of empty-nest syndrome when my sister left for uni last Autumn. It wasn't so bad when I left because my sister was still at home and she never had a problem doing trouble worth for two persons. :woohoo: (In fact she was the one that missed me the most - she kept wearing my cloths around the house for some months, spent time in my room etc. Mom told me in secret, becasue sis always put everything back before I got back home so that I don't notice. :kiss: )

Aw that's so sweet!

I think my parents want a dog once my brother and I are both gone because then there'll be less clutter around the house etc. (particularly once I've gone) >.<!

Doubt my younger brother would miss me much haha - Probably going to celebrate.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds