Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
12 years 11 months ago #33227 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Pets
Awwww! It's so nice to hear when people are merciful to the little furballs. I know people consider them a great nuisance but they're just so damn cute!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33232 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Pets
Hiya,i have a lovely rescue dog and she is the best..I gave her a chance as others wouldn't and she is the best,i couldn't ask for a more loving pet..Her name is Zara and she is a Siberian Husky..xx :)

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

More
12 years 11 months ago #33234 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Pets
Venom84 wrote:

Hiya,i have a lovely rescue dog and she is the best..I gave her a chance as others wouldn't and she is the best,i couldn't ask for a more loving pet..Her name is Zara and she is a Siberian Husky..xx :)

:P Unusual. Where I live, a husky in need of a home would be one of the first to go.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #33240 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Pets
Envy wrote:

Venom84 wrote:

:P Unusual. Where I live, a husky in need of a home would be one of the first to go.

It's the same here - pure breeds are the first to get adopted. But it's not that uncommon/rare as it may seem. My family adopted a German Shepard as a three month old puppy, but that was many years ago and Rex doesn't live any more... :(

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33255 by AngelusSilenti
Replied by AngelusSilenti on topic Re: Pets
I have a gecko, and albino kingsnake (Saoirse), a west highland terrier dog (Cooper), and two cats, (Mina & Schmousy). I'm partial to the snake and the dog, but I love all of them.

If you have no one to blame but yourself then clearly you need to stop doing things alone.

More
12 years 11 months ago #33259 by Venom84
Replied by Venom84 on topic Re: Pets
Hiya, the reason no one wanted Zara was due to the fact that she had behaviour issues..Its sad that some people can not see past that.. :(

But i am glad i took her in, she is the best.. :)

I'm going to live my life the best i can and how i want to, and if no one likes it i don't care..Lifes too short..xx

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds