Show Navigation Menu

Pets

More
14 years 2 months ago #15652 by Madam_Mim
Replied by Madam_Mim on topic Re:Pets
black_magnolia wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

I have a 10 years old Welsh Corgi :)

Corgis are sooo cute!!! :) The only small dogs I really like and would even like to have myself. The other small breeds somehow remind me too much of annoying toys on batteries -> I don't mean any offence to other small-dog-breed-owners, but when I meet a spoiled, fat, barely able to walk by itself Maltese, Westy, Mini Puddle, Pekingese etc. - I get a headache. Give me an Irish Wolfhound any day!!! :silly:

I know exactly what you mean :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #15657 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Pets
In an ideal world..I'd want one schipperke and one samoyed..Maybe one alaskan malamute/husky as well.

Someone down my road has a samoyed..Hehe..He's like a big ball of fluffy smiles.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by Envy.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15664 by Madam_Mim
we've talked about getting a another race, but we always come back to Corgi - we love them :kiss:

NB.: I can´t put a picture into this message - how do you do it?

More
14 years 2 months ago #15665 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re:Pets
Madam_Mim wrote:

we've talked about getting a another race, but we always come back to Corgi - we love them :kiss:

When you're posting, there's a load of buttons at the top, click and insert the URL address where the image is located and just click insert.

Alternatively, 'Select image file to attach', search your computer, click the [img] button afterwards. Not so keen on that method because it seems to be a bit temperamental whenever I've tried it.

Could always try uploading pictures onto Photobucket or something similar and then using that URL with the first method I listed above. :)

Hope that helps.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15671 by Madam_Mim
Thank you Envy, as you can see it works now :)

This is my dog - in his chair where he can keep an eye on us all......

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #15675 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Pets
Envy wrote:

Madam_Mim wrote:

When you're posting, there's a load of buttons at the top, click and insert the URL address where the image is located and just click insert.

Alternatively, 'Select image file to attach', search your computer, click the [img] button afterwards. Not so keen on that method because it seems to be a bit temperamental whenever I've tried it.

Could always try uploading pictures onto Photobucket or something similar and then using that URL with the first method I listed above. :)

Hope that helps.

The \"select image file to attach\" doesn't work if the image is too large. If you have a small image file (less than 350k will usually load, bigger and it won't) it should work. I use it only for pictures taken on my cell phone, since they are really small files.

And I agree with Black_Magnolia. I love Irish Wolfhounds. Bigger and better! I am on a list with a wolfhound rescue organization, so when they get a rescue dog, they are going to call me to adopt it. I was called once before, but had to turn them down because we had just gotten another dog. :( Next time...

Nothing to see here, move along folks.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by scootiebee.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds