Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
12 years 3 months ago #37177 by DaTenshi
I have pierced my ears :P I have 4 in my left ear and 2 in my right one (one regular and one in the earlobe) I really want to do a targus in my right ear and 2 more in my left :kiss: actually I want to reach nr. 13 and maybe stop then ... my future job does not really allow me to do much tattoos or other kind of piercings :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37183 by Envy
DaTenshi wrote:

I have pierced my ears :P I have 4 in my left ear and 2 in my right one (one regular and one in the earlobe) I really want to do a targus in my right ear and 2 more in my left :kiss: actually I want to reach nr. 13 and maybe stop then ... my future job does not really allow me to do much tattoos or other kind of piercings :(

:P I reckon at least two of us on these forums feel the exact same way.

I recently decided I'll just get tattoos in areas that won't be on show in day-to-day life. As long as you wear a full suit all the time, there's not much stopping you from getting inked unless you wanted your hands/face/neck done..Which isn't that common.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37185 by DaTenshi
Yes! Actually you are right, lol. I did not think about that actually. Thanks for encouraging me :blush:

More
12 years 3 months ago #37199 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I'm super excited because I just started designing what's going to be my first tattoo - I'll post a picture of my design once it's finished.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 3 months ago #37207 by black_magnolia
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

I'm super excited because I just started designing what's going to be my first tattoo - I'll post a picture of my design once it's finished.

oh! Please to that! Sounds interesting and I'm curious. ;) :)

I've been thinking about my first tattoo for ages but with the savings gone on the new laptop, I'm keeping it on hold for now. Also want to double check with my dermatologist what she thinks about it before I get inked. I know they generally don't advise people to get a tattoo, but I want to specifically know what I can expect in regards to my skin. I kinda have my mind set on getting tattooed, so I don't think doc will change my mind about it, but I just want to be as informed as I can be...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37214 by Serpenvicis
I'm thinkig of piercing my ears. And making plugs, but small ones. I would like to wear those spiral earrings (I can't post photo, got some problems with internet) that go trough ear. Although, I'm not sure if I want to have so wide hole on my ear for rest of my life :unsure:

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds