Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
13 years 9 months ago #23300 by Envy
Hmm..Don't know if this has been answered before, but - Where would you say it hurts the most to get tattooed? In general?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23304 by cemwerewolf
Basically anywhere that has very little flesh is going to hurt more as the artist is basically tattooing right over nerves and bone and nothing else. But, it's different for everyone. For me the worst spot (so far :laugh: ) Was on my lower back. I have a large, symmetrical celtic knotwork design there that goes right over my spine. My best friend, however, who also has a piece there, got a tattoo done on her foot with me and she says that was her worst while I didn't think it was that bad. So it's very individual.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28520 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Piercing
What do you think about it?
Do you have this kind of jewelry?

I've Snake Bites, Ear Piercing, Hip Piercing.
My fiance have Double Snake Bites, Eyebrow Piercing, Ear Piercing.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28521 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Piercing
There's already a tattoos/piercing thread I think?

Not sure what I think. Aesthetically pleasing, but wouldn't suit me.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28537 by nwbevk
I seem to get pierced or tattooed as I travel. First ear piercing was in Michigan, second set of ear holes was in Texas. Got my navel done in California. First tattoo on my left shoulder is a tribal design with a wolf face in it, done in Wisconsin. Second tattoo is on my right shoulder of a paw with a viking style wolf in the center, and runes in the toes (standing for courage, strength, wholeness, and wisdom) which was done in Minnisota. Still want another tattoo, already have the design picked out, just not sure where I want to put it, or where to go to get it done. Also toying with the idea of cartlige piercing in my right ear, but will see. Wanted to do my eyebrow for awhile, but around here if I ever needed to change jobs it's not worth the headache, and I don't think it'd really look that good on me anyway. (:

More
13 years 4 months ago #28548 by REAPER616
Replied by REAPER616 on topic Eyebrow piercing
Hi to all..

I have a question which i hope can be resolved; i have an eyebrow piercing, its a standard silver bar which i will be replacing with a smaller black bar in january, my line manager at work has told me his boss doesn't like my eyebrow piercing and has told him to tell me to take it out, it doesn't affect my working duties, my work mates are fine with it, some of them have piercings; ie, ears and nipples and some have tattoos all of which are on show except for the nipples.. lol, my line manager's boss says its to do with the company image but my line manager has told me if i feel like im being victimized i can put in a complaint.
What rights do i have and can i use 'The Order Of Algoth' as a religious sect..?

Every body is a book of blood; wherever we're opened, we're red.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds