Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
13 years 9 months ago #23080 by Envy
lionfield66@msn.com wrote:

i got it done!!!!

Congratulations! Did it hurt? Can you talk? Got any pictures for us? :P I have a friend who had his tongue pierced and he was lisping for ages, haha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23081 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

i got it done!!!!

Congratulations! Did it hurt? Can you talk? Got any pictures for us? :P I have a friend who had his tongue pierced and he was lisping for ages, haha.

also, how much did you pay for it, lionfield66?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23100 by lionfield66@msn.com
it did hurt a tad but not much.
It cost me £25 including jewellery.
I can talk but i cant smile much cos my lip is swollen and slightly bruised. :laugh:

More
13 years 9 months ago #23101 by lionfield66@msn.com
trouble is i have a bar thru mine and wanted a ring, and now the ball keeps falling off! :(

More
13 years 9 months ago #23108 by Envy

I can talk but i cant smile much cos my lip is swollen and slightly bruised. :laugh:

Ooh..Wow. You're a brave one for sure. :P Worth the pain though? Tell us when the swelling goes down etc. ^.^ That sounds like a pretty decent price, although I've never had any part of me pierced so I wouldn't know.

My mother actually told me the other day that she wanted to get my ears pierced when I was 2-3 years old. So glad my father stepped in there and stopped her! I think I might've ended up a completely different person had I gotten into that kind of thing at such a young age! Earrings really don't suit me.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23135 by black_magnolia

That's a very good price. Here in Croatia only piercing the skin anywhere is 200 HRK, that's like 22 pounds, and then jewellery goes from 150HRK/17 pounds up.

@ Envy: I know that a lot of parents pierce their daughters ears at an early age because it's believed that children will forget the pain etc. Also, what annoys me is that 'normal' people don't consider pierced earlobes to be piercings. I've had a ton of discussions about piercings with people who had their earlobes pierced who would say how they don't like piercings and when I pointed to them out that they themseves are pierced they would get offended and say that \"that's not a piercing!\" about their pierced earlobes. *face-plam* ah, human ignorance...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.290 seconds