Show Navigation Menu

Tattoos, piercings, body art...

More
14 years 1 month ago #18240 by Envy
:ohmy: Wow, nice work, Verminaard Draconis!

Did you say the first one was upside down? I can't really tell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18250 by black_magnolia
A chameleon doesn't really fit my sister, but I have decided I will let her do whatever she wants with her skin. It's her choice, she's of legal age and I'm so not going to say anything as it will only backfire in my face as everything else does...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18259 by Morgana
black_magnolia, you're right... it's her choice, and she probably wouldn't thank you for interfering. But if she does ask your opinion, suggest that she pick a design, and then wait 6 months or so, just to be sure that she doesn't think of any changes she wants to make to it first.

Verminaard, thanks for sharing!

When I got my first tattoo (I was 18 and not living at home anymore), my mom looked at it and said 2 things \"it's your skin\" and \"don't tell your grandmother\". She wasn't very impressed, but she knows there are worse things I could have done.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18266 by Verminaard Draconis
Envy wrote:

:ohmy: Wow, nice work, Verminaard Draconis!

Did you say the first one was upside down? I can't really tell.

No the tattoo goes two ways up and down!

Your's truly!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #18275 by millkins
it looks really good verminaard :D I like them both really much :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #18276 by scootiebee
The nice thing about your first tattoo is that it is the same right side up or upside down. It doesn't really matter which way it is. Like the writing in the DaVinci Code.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds