Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
13 years 4 months ago #28372 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
Envy wrote:

What I've ended up doing is just waiting until the buyer gives me feedback before I leave any for them. I reckon it's a fair deal, as seller feedback can't even be negative.

Oh, I didn't know you couldn't leave negative feedback if you are a seller. Another new thing about ebay that I've learned today! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28376 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Ebay
Envy wrote:

King Pete wrote:

I sort of know how you feel, I've only sold four things as of yet, and only one person has left feedback, and he only left that after i asked him too :angry: i always leave feedback as soon as i recieve an item, or as soon as the buyer pays me, least they could do is do the same

I often get the same thing happening to me. I end up having to prompt people into leaving feedback..Very irritating.

What I've ended up doing is just waiting until the buyer gives me feedback before I leave any for them. I reckon it's a fair deal, as seller feedback can't even be negative.

that's what i'm going to start doing. you can leave negetive feedback as a seller, but only if it's fair to do so, like if they don't pay. with ebay being able to tell if you've paid or not, they can tell if a transaction was fair on the part of the buyer. a friend told me ebay policy is to give the buyer 3 days to pay, which is still annoying, cos with the first item i sold, he left it til there was 2 hours left of the 3 days before paying, and i still had to leave positive feedback :angry:

More
13 years 4 months ago #28378 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ebay
King Pete wrote:

that's what i'm going to start doing. you can leave negetive feedback as a seller, but only if it's fair to do so, like if they don't pay. with ebay being able to tell if you've paid or not, they can tell if a transaction was fair on the part of the buyer. a friend told me ebay policy is to give the buyer 3 days to pay, which is still annoying, cos with the first item i sold, he left it til there was 2 hours left of the 3 days before paying, and i still had to leave positive feedback :angry:

Ahh forgot about that part. It's 4 days for a buyer to pay, according to this page:

\"If a buyer doesn't pay within 4 days, sellers can open an unpaid item case in the Resolution Center.\"

pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unpaid-item.html

More
13 years 4 months ago #28400 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Ebay
been looking for some black MTG cards to finish my vampire deck off. don't know why, but black cards at the minute seem really expensive even on ebay. it would be cheaper in my opinion to buy boosters and hope for the best.
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Magic-Gathering-MTG-Zendi...&hash=item483d327dd3 seems a bit harsh for 1 uncommon card

More
13 years 4 months ago #28904 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
LMAO!!! :woohoo: :silly:
I had to share this with the forum if someone didn't already notice! I couldn't believe my eyes the first time, but now even less!!!
I've been watching an auction for Alchemy hair-sticks (listed as new). Basically, the first time they were listed they had starting bids at 0.99 and a 'buy it now' option at 7.99 (I think) the auction ended at 15 bloody pounds when in a regular online shop that ships internationally they are around 10 pounds!
The seller obviously has more of those sticks so he puts them up again with 0.99 starting price, but now a 13? 'buy it now' price. I check the listing today and see that some complete idiot is bidding 26 for it! Hell, I'd even understand if it was some die-hard collector and it was a discontinued item, but it fucking isn't discontinued!!! ROFL! :woohoo: (sorry, but this is pure stupidity and I can't sympathize. call me evil, I don't care :silly:)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
13 years 4 months ago #28905 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Ebay
Haha. I love people not doing their research.

'Tis the season to overspend and regret it afterwards though. :)

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds