Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
13 years 5 months ago #28330 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
Can anyone more familiar with ebay tell me how combined postage works, or should work? Looks pretty easy to me, but as the seller is newer to ebay then myself I wanted to check with someone that has more experience...
I won more items from one seller and at checkout I've requested a total from them, so I just wait and see if they can combine postage for me or not?
I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I still have a lost of adrenalin pumping though me so I'd just like someone to say it's ok or something. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #28332 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ebay
They should be able to send you an invoice and alter the overall cost, e.g. to take into account combined postage. :)

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28354 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Ebay
Envy wrote:

They should be able to send you an invoice and alter the overall cost, e.g. to take into account combined postage. :)

Thanks for the info! Seems the seller doesn't know how to change it. :huh: I've done some research about sending an invoice on ebay and sent them the link so hopefully they will be able to fix stuff. Feels weird to do that, but I'd like this fixed asap, so I'm not shy of pointing stuff out to people who should know that in the first place. :silly:

edit: After I sent the link the seller was able to send me an invoice. haha! win for me! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28362 by Envy
:P Glad I could help.

Reminds me of one sale I made, where a person bought 3 items and paid for them all instantly. It was nice that they paid so quickly, but they didn't ask for combined postage (or give me a chance to send an invoice) and later gave me a crappy star rating for postage (I can tell because it went down instantly after they left feedback and I hadn't made many sales so far)..That was annoying..

More
13 years 4 months ago #28366 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Ebay
I sort of know how you feel, I've only sold four things as of yet, and only one person has left feedback, and he only left that after i asked him too :angry: i always leave feedback as soon as i recieve an item, or as soon as the buyer pays me, least they could do is do the same

More
13 years 4 months ago #28370 by Envy
King Pete wrote:

I sort of know how you feel, I've only sold four things as of yet, and only one person has left feedback, and he only left that after i asked him too :angry: i always leave feedback as soon as i recieve an item, or as soon as the buyer pays me, least they could do is do the same

I often get the same thing happening to me. I end up having to prompt people into leaving feedback..Very irritating.

What I've ended up doing is just waiting until the buyer gives me feedback before I leave any for them. I reckon it's a fair deal, as seller feedback can't even be negative.

Time to create page: 0.299 seconds