Show Navigation Menu

Ebay

More
12 years 6 months ago #35517 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Now, I checked her feedback and saw that another seller left feedback for her saying that she is a bad buyer since she wanted a refund when nothing was wrong with the item. It seems that she preys on new sellers because that other seller only had a few feedback. I'll just re-list it if she doesn't want to pay the correct amount. I'm sure there's a good buyer out there that would be interested in the item.

How did the sale turn out in the end? Did the buyer pay for everything or did you have to relist the item?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35519 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: GothAuctions vs Ebay
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

Now, I checked her feedback and saw that another seller left feedback for her saying that she is a bad buyer since she wanted a refund when nothing was wrong with the item. It seems that she preys on new sellers because that other seller only had a few feedback. I'll just re-list it if she doesn't want to pay the correct amount. I'm sure there's a good buyer out there that would be interested in the item.

How did the sale turn out in the end? Did the buyer pay for everything or did you have to relist the item?

No, I actually requested her contact info from eBay after refunding since she was unresponsive only to find out that her phone number was disconnected so I called customer service. They advised me to send a transaction cancellation request which she actually accepted after a few days. She was logging in to eBay all the time leaving feedback for other sellers and purposefully ignoring my messages. Anyway, transaction is canceled and I relisted. I'm glad it turned out this way since I really didn't want to deal with someone like that. So far, I've only sold one top but I'm hopeful I'll get the other stuff sold sometime.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #35520 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

No, I actually requested her contact info from eBay after refunding since she was unresponsive only to find out that her phone number was disconnected so I called customer service. They advised me to send a transaction cancellation request which she actually accepted after a few days. She was logging in to eBay all the time leaving feedback for other sellers and purposefully ignoring my messages. Anyway, transaction is canceled and I relisted. I'm glad it turned out this way since I really didn't want to deal with someone like that. So far, I've only sold one top but I'm hopeful I'll get the other stuff sold sometime.

Yes, that seems like the best solution. Worse yet if you shipped it out to her and then she tried to scam you for a refund or something. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35521 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: GothAuctions vs Ebay
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

Yes, that seems like the best solution. Worse yet if you shipped it out to her and then she tried to scam you for a refund or something. :S

Yeah, that's exactly what I was worried about. At least I'm glad I was able to reclaim my eBay fees so I didn't lose too much in this fiasco. People expect scams to be with sellers but after this, I've realized buyers can be just as bad.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #35529 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: GothAuctions vs Ebay
firensia wrote:

Yeah, that's exactly what I was worried about. At least I'm glad I was able to reclaim my eBay fees so I didn't lose too much in this fiasco. People expect scams to be with sellers but after this, I've realized buyers can be just as bad.

Aack..Sorry to hear your early experiences with eBay aren't so good. >.< But at least you have all the various forms of protection etc.. :huh:

More
12 years 5 months ago #36262 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Ebay
:huh: I don't know what to do.

I bought two underbusts from eBay - The listing said they offered 3.99 postage with 2.00 for every additional item. Another part of the listing said free delivery in the UK.

I asked for them to invoice me to include combined shipping. Instead they invoiced me through email separately for each item I bought and did not include combined shipping. They then shipped the item and I received them both today whilst I still hadn't paid.

I thought. Well. Seeing as they've sent it and it's too late, guess I have to pay postage in full. Annoying as I had emailed several times stating I wanted an invoice through PayPal/eBay for *combined postage*..

I don't know whether to leave neutral feedback or positive, seeing as it would be nice to maintain good relations with the seller in case I chose to buy again (cheap corsets, correct length for me)..But yet again, they frankly chose to ignore my emails once they hastily despatched the items separately and did not offer combined postage as stated on their listing. I ended up paying 3.99 postage per corset which is almost equivalent to daylight robbery in my opinion..They had a bit of a weight to them but I know 3.99 is overcharging because you can send pairs of shoes and boots for that... :angry:

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds