Show Navigation Menu

Hobbies

More
14 years 7 months ago #4106 by Kelaiah_
I like reading, writing, listening to music and sewing. I used to draw, but now I don't have as much time as I had before.

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4120 by morphea3107
my hobby , i could say , is writting....about random stuff that flow through my mind.. at teh end of teh day i take them all together and mix and make them into smth special...

More
14 years 7 months ago #4126 by natwilaniwartri
lets see

computer, war craft, reading as you have to when your on line and writing , dancing my style , being Scottish and going to the events , helping out with Scottish events , walking ,watching tv and movies, listing to music

and my bits of crafting with leather and other bits of crafting

More
14 years 3 months ago #12697 by HearseDriver
I enjoy ringing the church bells and at times I go off to do some horse riding or mabye when I'm up to it I go off for a good long pony trekk off into the beautiful mountains of Wales! :laugh:

More
14 years 3 months ago #12700 by Daruma
My hobbies? Woodcarving.
But is more than just a hobby

More
14 years 3 months ago #12732 by CorpseQueen
My xbox 360 takes most of my time, I must admit... Usually playing games like Fable 2, Bioshock, Halo 3, Oblivion and so on. Gonna get a lot more soon tho... too many I didn't get for x-mas...

Reading has come up much again, as well. During a longer time I didn't read much at all, but now I read much more, especially at my boy (he takes the computer with internet and I read or write).

Writing as well. Have to write, or else my fantasies will be a little to close to reality. And I write good as well :blush: Gonna be a writer... just have to write all my stories down, and I'm ready to go. Easier said then done...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds