Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 3 months ago #37339 by Envy
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

A bottle of Patchouli essential oil - it smells so delightfully earthy.

Hah, this'll seem really random but it reminds me that not long ago I splashed out on some new exfoliant (by a brand called 'Soap and Glory')..I used that whilst showering and then used a moisturising lotion by The Body Shop that smelled like peach..And for the rest of the day I smelled like some kind of peachy-oaty breakfast bar. :woohoo:

I think my new brand love might be Soap and Glory. :P The smell of their stuff tends to go nicely with other things. Interesting results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #37349 by firensia
Bought a pair of sconces, some more CDs and the DVD boxset of The Vampire Diaries seasonsa 1 & 2.

Sconces:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMH7UkdyOy5WHvcP5nlRddfYE9WAw4pFRPZ9LebRyu6UglsoXe

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by firensia.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37352 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Bought a pair of sconces, some more CDs and the DVD boxset of The Vampire Diaries seasonsa 1 & 2.

Sconces:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMH7UkdyOy5WHvcP5nlRddfYE9WAw4pFRPZ9LebRyu6UglsoXe

Oh wow, where do you plan on putting those?

More
12 years 3 months ago #37355 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Sconces:

Oh wow, where do you plan on putting those?

I'm going to put them on the wall on either side of my bed. I plan on draping some fabric like this:

So then the sconces are going to go on either side of the draping or I might add a bed canopy instead. I plan on doing some redecorating when the weather warms up because I need to paint some furniture so that everything matches. I'm trying for a Gothic/Medieval vibe. Right now, I'm on the hunt for some decorations to add to that. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 3 months ago #37356 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Envy wrote:

iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

A bottle of Patchouli essential oil - it smells so delightfully earthy.

Hah, this'll seem really random but it reminds me that not long ago I splashed out on some new exfoliant (by a brand called 'Soap and Glory')..I used that whilst showering and then used a moisturising lotion by The Body Shop that smelled like peach..And for the rest of the day I smelled like some kind of peachy-oaty breakfast bar. :woohoo:

I think my new brand love might be Soap and Glory. :P The smell of their stuff tends to go nicely with other things. Interesting results.

Peachy-oaty breakfast bar? Interesting. :silly:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
12 years 3 months ago #37360 by Envy
@ Firensia:

I LOVE that idea! So creative. ^.^

@ iHauntTheSepulchre:

Yeah it's a really strange thing. On its own, Soap and Glory stuff smells quite perfumy, but the moment you add in something else, it makes things smell oaty and food-ish. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds