Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 3 months ago #37316 by black_magnolia
@ iHauntTheSepulchre: No problem, you're welcome. :)

Envy wrote:

An electric toothbrush, some lip-liners and a new lipstick. :silly:

Which electric toothbrush did you get? :silly: I've been thinking about getting one myself, but I'm somehow sceptical if they really make such a big difference to a normal toothbrush. :unsure:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37322 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Which electric toothbrush did you get? :silly: I've been thinking about getting one myself, but I'm somehow sceptical if they really make such a big difference to a normal toothbrush. :unsure:

I got an 'Oral-B' one by Braun which was on sale, haha. The brush heads are interchangable so really you just need to buy a unit. That helps with cost. I couldn't find any that were normal battery operated annoyingly enough, but I love mine so far. It was under 20 GBP.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37323 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I got an 'Oral-B' one by Braun which was on sale, haha. The brush heads are interchangable so really you just need to buy a unit. That helps with cost. I couldn't find any that were normal battery operated annoyingly enough, but I love mine so far. It was under 20 GBP.

Under 20 GBP! :ohmy: Here they are all around 55 GBP and never on sale. :( Damn.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 3 months ago #37325 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Under 20 GBP! :ohmy: Here they are all around 55 GBP and never on sale. :( Damn.

Yeah the others were typically 35-120 GBP ish..Mine was a 35 quid one on a half price sale. :)

More
12 years 3 months ago #37331 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

I've been using Oral-B electric toothbrushes since last year. I've noticed a huge difference in my teeth versus regular toothbrushes, they feel cleaner and they're whiter now too. I probably wouldn't go back to a normal toothbrush now. Only thing is that they use up a lot of batteries but if you get alkaline, they last longer. Also, they are dirt cheap over here. I got a value pack with three toothbrushes plus two more interchangeable heads for $20 CAD plus they came with Duracell batteries. I call that a great deal. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 3 months ago #37335 by iHauntTheSepulchre
A bottle of Patchouli essential oil - it smells so delightfully earthy.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds