Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 8 months ago #24594 by ondespumeggianti
well, i make photos even if there were those no camera signs!:P
XDDD
yeee, i want to see!!U.U
i'm curious!;D
i've to do new photos too, i didn't photographed myself for every dress!!!:DD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24610 by cemwerewolf
I finished one of my commissioned paintings and got paid so I went on a bit of a DVD shopping spree. I got the first two seasons of NCIS for myself and the 13th season of the Simpsons for my husband.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24634 by ondespumeggianti
to cemwerewolf
commissioned painting??
what did you paint?are you an artist?

More
13 years 8 months ago #24637 by cemwerewolf
I do paint and currently have about a dozen paintings that I regularly produce in my portfilio as well as doing individual comissioned pieces. I work in acrylic on canvas and my subject matter tends toward fantasy images, usually with a bit of an abstrct feel to them. This last piece I think could best be called an abstract painting of a sunset.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24638 by Thurysaz
A pair of shoes, rangers style with buccles.

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24644 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

I do paint and currently have about a dozen paintings that I regularly produce in my portfilio as well as doing individual comissioned pieces. I work in acrylic on canvas and my subject matter tends toward fantasy images, usually with a bit of an abstrct feel to them. This last piece I think could best be called an abstract painting of a sunset.

Any chance of posting up some pictures on the creativity thread sometime? I'm curious.

I bought an underbust-jacket-type-thing today.

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds