Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 4 months ago #36755 by black_magnolia
@ Envy: Ann Summers? Again? :woohoo:

@ cemwerewolf: those ornaments are brilliant! :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36767 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

@ Envy: Ann Summers? Again? :woohoo:

@ cemwerewolf: those ornaments are brilliant! :)

Yeeees..I have a bad weakness for pretty underwear..Especially at such a low price.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36822 by Morgana
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

So difficult to find skinny-fit girls' tops with decent designs..So I decided the spend was worth it..

Tell me about it! There are so many bands out there that I like but I can never find t-shirts hat I like in my size. Also, I think most people assume that it's only guys that listen to metal or something. Unless it's a really famous band, they don't even make t-shirts in girls' sizes. The thing is, I can't even sew so it's not like I can just buy a regular t-shirt and then alter it.

I can sew a little bit, but I can't imagine how you could alter a guy's t-shirt to fit like a girl's skinny. To me, it seems to be the way that they shrink which is the problem... after a couple of washes, a guy's fit will shrink to be too tight (and sort of flattening) across the breasts, but still baggy everywhere else.

One of my most prized clothing items is a Motorhead t-shirt that I bought at a concert a few years ago. It's a black girl's skinny, with the hogshead in white. I forget how much I paid for it, but whatever it was, it was more than worth it!

More
12 years 4 months ago #36831 by Envy
:P I got a grant for uni..They owed me it for the term that's just gone so I can afford Christmas presents after all.

My mother knows what I bought..Two bottles of Jack Daniels and a hoodie for my little brother. Pricey things. :woohoo:

Also bought a load of bath/body lotion stuff for myself. :P

More
12 years 4 months ago #36832 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P I got a grant for uni..They owed me it for the term that's just gone so I can afford Christmas presents after all.

My mother knows what I bought..Two bottles of Jack Daniels and a hoodie for my little brother. Pricey things. :woohoo:

Oh! That reminds me that I could buy some alcohol for my sister for her b-day. She said she doesn't want any gifts this year, but I just have to get her something. I'm sure she won't decline booze. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 4 months ago #36844 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Oh! That reminds me that I could buy some alcohol for my sister for her b-day. She said she doesn't want any gifts this year, but I just have to get her something. I'm sure she won't decline booze. :woohoo:

:woohoo: Yup! Seeing as I'm old enough to go out and buy alcohol now, I think gifts to my parents will shift from perfumes to booze.

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds