Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 8 months ago #24506 by black_magnolia
ondespumeggianti wrote:

@ black magnolia
well, it costs 50£, but at the end...i payed 45£
that violet costs 35£, at the end, a little discount, maybe they earn money even if they make a discount!!!!:D
really?!..so i've to came in Croazia!!!:)
are there a lot of goth, alternative stores?!
here not so much, at least in Udine, where i live (there is one very small, very pricey)
i think there are more in bigger cities like Milan and Rome..
figure that in Venice a goth shop doesn't exist!!:D

When I was in Camden, everyone had a discount \"just for me\" :silly: I think that's their tactic. They show over-priced stuff and then when you show interest they give you a \"discount\" but in fact you're just paying the normal regular price.

You may have misunderstood me. In Croatia it's pretty hard to find gothic stuff and shopping online is not a big option because shipping can get quite expensive and then you also get taxed so all together it ends up very expensive. Therefore, when I have a chance to shop outside in person, then I'm not that bothered if something is a bit more expensive because I know it would be even worse if I had have it posted to me.
Here in Croatia we only have one shop ( azdaja-boutique.com/en ) but they have their stores in a couple of towns (for example also in Rijeka/Fiume, which isn't far from Trieste), but still there isn't much to choose...
I know you also have a gothic shop in Trieste, but I don't know where exactly. I found this link, but it's old so that shop may not exist anymore. You have a telephone number there so maybe it's worth calling and seeing if they still work. www.infernorockpub.com/index.php

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24519 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

ondespumeggianti wrote:

@ black magnolia
well, it costs 50£, but at the end...i payed 45£
that violet costs 35£, at the end, a little discount, maybe they earn money even if they make a discount!!!!:D
really?!..so i've to came in Croazia!!!:)
are there a lot of goth, alternative stores?!
here not so much, at least in Udine, where i live (there is one very small, very pricey)
i think there are more in bigger cities like Milan and Rome..
figure that in Venice a goth shop doesn't exist!!:D

When I was in Camden, everyone had a discount \"just for me\" :silly: I think that's their tactic. They show over-priced stuff and then when you show interest they give you a \"discount\" but in fact you're just paying the normal regular price.

:P Interesting..I shall have to see if they offer any of my friends or myself a 'discount' when I'm browsing around..Were you shopping at any particular time? I know a few places which will give discounts when it comes nearer to closing time..

More
13 years 8 months ago #24537 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

:P Interesting..I shall have to see if they offer any of my friends or myself a 'discount' when I'm browsing around..Were you shopping at any particular time? I know a few places which will give discounts when it comes nearer to closing time..

Hmmm... I was there during summer, we were shopping in the afternoon, went back to the hotel around 4:30 p.m. Maybe that was the reason, never thought about it but I don't think it was just because it was closing time...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24546 by Envy
Well. I bought a hell of a lot in Camden. My arms died by the time I had dragged my goodies home.

And yes! Lots of discounts and offers were offered to me! :woohoo: I really wanted to buy something from the people giving me an offer, but I'm just so picky that I gave up after visiting that shop twice and moved on.

In total..I bought..

A black blouse, a black and white lace jacket, a really pretty but expensive coat which came with a long skirt, one kimono/maid dress which is so incredibly adorable, and one steampunk dress from Lip Service's 'Step In Time' collection.

..I think that's everything I bought..

More
13 years 8 months ago #24556 by ondespumeggianti
@blackmagnolia & envy

lol, yes, i noticed that everyone, in every shop tells you: “a big discount only for you”
it was the same for every shop..XD
infact for the boots, that at the end, i didn't bought, I jumped from a shop to an other, searching the same boot..
everyone has got a special discount, but the price was different..XD
oh, infact, i've misunderstood you!!
i heard before about azdaja boutique but it's very expensive!!!
well, for the gothic shop in Trieste..mmm..infernorockpub..(hell rock pub)
I read about that shop like one year ago..
and with my friend, i went to Trieste..from Udine it's like one hour by train..
the shop, from that i read, it's inside a pub..
so, we came in the morning..and the pub was closed..
it was quite sad, I went to Trieste for going in that shop..but it was closed..X((((
really i returned home sad..
we didn't stay until evening, we had to go home..
however they sell by internet, but it's quite expensive..
i do shopping in late afternoon..:D
however i think they make discount to everyone, not for the hour..XD
loool, Envy, you really bought a lot of things!!!!:D
can we see some photos?!
I think that you saw my violet dress i wear!:D

More
13 years 8 months ago #24563 by Envy
ondespumeggianti wrote:

loool, Envy, you really bought a lot of things!!!!:D
can we see some photos?!

:P I wish I took some when I was trying everything on in the shops, but lots had no camera signs, so I decided against taking pictures.

I'll get some up sometime soon! ^.^ The kimono-maid-dress is a bit of a pain to put on without help though.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds