Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 6 months ago #36062 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

As I know it, Victoria's Secret has shops only in the USA, but they do let other shops like in Europe sell their outlet items. We have a shop here which sells Victoria's Secret lingerie, but those are all old models from a few season back...

The bigger lingerie brands in this corner of the World are Triumph and Lisca. Also got Palmers here, but they are too expensive for my taste. :S

Oh! Triumph is quite new here! They only popped up in our shopping centres a few years back. I remember when they first did because they had a massive show or something with models in underwear in Leicester. :woohoo:

Never tried them before though - Never really liked what they had on offer compared to La Senza.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36065 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

As I know it, Victoria's Secret has shops only in the USA, but they do let other shops like in Europe sell their outlet items. We have a shop here which sells Victoria's Secret lingerie, but those are all old models from a few season back...

The bigger lingerie brands in this corner of the World are Triumph and Lisca. Also got Palmers here, but they are too expensive for my taste. :S

We also have a couple Victoria Secret stores in Canada. One is in Toronto and I think there are a couple in Alberta (probably in West Edmonton Mall, our biggest shopping centre). VS is pretty expensive, I find, even when they have a sale and their free shipping offers never apply to Canada. The quality is alright but I think you pay for the name. Like every other prestigious brand, I guess.

On another note, I finally decided on a trench coat and bought this one:

May have to wear something warm underneath but I couldn't resist as it was so cute. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #36073 by Envy
:P Nice trenchie!

More
12 years 6 months ago #36079 by Belactucadrus
my most recent buy was my wii and like two games :P :silly: :woohoo: :silly: :lol:

More
12 years 6 months ago #36082 by Envy
D'oh. I did something veeery bad.

My Ann Summers order came through today - So I was ecstatic. Went onto their website again this morning and found they'd reduced prices of sale items even further.

..Yeah. I don't even think I need to explain what happened..

Although - They did have a deal for a random selection bra for 3 GBP - Which is AMAZING value. Needless to say, I leapt on that offer. Several times. :whistle: They have an amazingly low minimum spend threshold for free delivery too.

If any of you are women in the UK - Go check out their site now!

More
12 years 6 months ago #36085 by firensia
Envy wrote:

D'oh. I did something veeery bad.

My Ann Summers order came through today - So I was ecstatic. Went onto their website again this morning and found they'd reduced prices of sale items even further.

..Yeah. I don't even think I need to explain what happened..

Although - They did have a deal for a random selection bra for 3 GBP - Which is AMAZING value. Needless to say, I leapt on that offer. Several times. :whistle: They have an amazingly low minimum spend threshold for free delivery too.

If any of you are women in the UK - Go check out their site now!

lol It's hard to resist a sale. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds