Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #36046 by StephenG
Envy wrote:

StephenG wrote:

Envy wrote:

:P Well. Ann Summers had a sale.

Won't say anything beyond that and the fact I bought some pretty things. :silly:

Ah, GOOGLE makes life so much easier :P

:silly: you dirty lil bird :silly:

*Giggle*! I guess they don't have Ann Summers stores in the US?

I'm not that bad! I didn't buy any toys if that's what you're thinking! :P

they MIGHT have AnnSummers here;I wouldn't know---- the two big ones (by big, i mean I've seen them in the mall)here are VICTORIA'S SECRET & FREDRICK'S of HOLLYWOOD

...i was'nt thinking ANYTHING ...saw some of the store's wares and passed out :P hee-hee

:unsure: BTW--does FOOD/GROCERIES count as a \"non-Alchemy purchase\" :unsure: :unsure: NO , right?
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by StephenG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36051 by black_magnolia
StephenG wrote:

:unsure: BTW--does FOOD/GROCERIES count as a \"non-Alchemy purchase\" :unsure: :unsure: NO , right?

Not really. :P I'd post every couple of days if we counted groceries. :woohoo:

But as you mentioned it, I was grocery shopping today too. ;)

Also did some cloths shopping - bought three shirts and a knitted vest. Didn't really plan that shopping, but I was feeling down and couldn't help myself. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36053 by Envy
StephenG wrote:

they MIGHT have AnnSummers here;I wouldn't know---- the two big ones (by big, i mean I've seen them in the mall)here are VICTORIA'S SECRET & FREDRICK'S of HOLLYWOOD

...i was'nt thinking ANYTHING ...saw some of the store's wares and passed out :P hee-hee

:woohoo: Haha!

I've *heard* of Victoria's Secret but I don't actually think they exist in the UK. Never heard of the other.

I bought..Two bars of Galaxy orange & shortcake chocolate, and a birthday present for my friend.

More
12 years 6 months ago #36055 by firensia
Envy wrote:
I've *heard* of Victoria's Secret but I don't actually think they exist in the UK. Never heard of the other.

I bought..Two bars of Galaxy orange & shortcake chocolate, and a birthday present for my friend.

La Senza exists in the UK and they are owned by Victoria's Secret. They basically have the same stuff but under different names. The closest VS store is like 7 hours away from me so I can only order online. :(

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #36057 by Envy
firensia wrote:

La Senza exists in the UK and they are owned by Victoria's Secret. They basically have the same stuff but under different names. The closest VS store is like 7 hours away from me so I can only order online. :(

Ahh I never knew that!

I love La Senza, they're who I usually buy pretty things from! :silly:

More
12 years 6 months ago #36061 by black_magnolia
As I know it, Victoria's Secret has shops only in the USA, but they do let other shops like in Europe sell their outlet items. We have a shop here which sells Victoria's Secret lingerie, but those are all old models from a few season back...

The bigger lingerie brands in this corner of the World are Triumph and Lisca. Also got Palmers here, but they are too expensive for my taste. :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds