Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 7 months ago #35608 by Envy
firensia wrote:

On another note, just bought myself a pair of Pleaser Dolly 50 Mary Janes. Got the eBay bucks that I had accumulated over the last few months today and felt the need to spend it. :)

Argh!!

I'm debating Pleaser Dolly 82s + Demonia Glam 240s! :( Pricey though.

I have just bought...A Hello Kitty sports jogging set (direly needed), a vest top and a lace top..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35615 by black_magnolia
The shopping bug is really contagious. :P

I bought a pair of Iron Fist leggings, couldn't resist. :silly:

Warning: Spoiler!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

More
12 years 6 months ago #35617 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

I know. :laugh: I feel like going on a Lip Service shopping spree next. Already put bids in on two skirts and I'm waiting on a seller to get back to me with shipping cost on a Gangsta Pranksta dress. Cannot resist temptation to shop.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 6 months ago #35619 by Envy
firensia wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I know. :laugh: I feel like going on a Lip Service shopping spree next. Already put bids in on two skirts and I'm waiting on a seller to get back to me with shipping cost on a Gangsta Pranksta dress. Cannot resist temptation to shop.

Maybe it's to do with the time of the year. :woohoo:

More
12 years 6 months ago #35621 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

haha Wouldn't Christmas-time be the typical shopping season? :P

I also feel like doing some big shopping spree, but I have custom fees to pay when the items I already ordered arrive here, then need a bus card and other uni-life expenses coming up... :S Ah, if I only had some idea how to easily earn money. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35627 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

haha Wouldn't Christmas-time be the typical shopping season? :P

I also feel like doing some big shopping spree, but I have custom fees to pay when the items I already ordered arrive here, then need a bus card and other uni-life expenses coming up... :S Ah, if I only had some idea how to easily earn money. :woohoo:

We started Xmas shopping early. :) Selling stuff I can't or won't use anymore on eBay is my current mode of easy cash earning (at least until Christmas when I may go back to work at my seasonal employment job). Maybe have a look around and see if you can sell anything?

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds