Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35573 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

I bought myself a beautiful black ruffle top off of eBay. Here's what it looks like:

Warning: Spoiler!

Warning: Spoiler!

Love the rhinestone detail around the neck! I'm having a ruffle craze at the moment. It's alright though. I always tend to adapt a more victorian style for the colder weather.

Aww! Gorgeous! :) Not really a fan of the rhinestone detail, but love the ruffles!
Mind you tough, isn't it like the same white shirt you bought last week or so, just that one was without the rhinestone? :unsure:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35578 by Envy
I love those two!

I also love ruffled shirts - Got quite a few but could do with more.

Mind if I ask who the seller was? And also - Are the rhinestones sewn on or glued?

Because if they're sewn on I might buy and just cut the stones off..

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #35583 by firensia
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationblack_magnolia wrote:

Love the rhinestone detail around the neck! I'm having a ruffle craze at the moment. It's alright though. I always tend to adapt a more victorian style for the colder weather.

Aww! Gorgeous! :) Not really a fan of the rhinestone detail, but love the ruffles!
Mind you tough, isn't it like the same white shirt you bought last week or so, just that one was without the rhinestone? :unsure:

Well, yeah, lol but I bought the black one so it won't look to similar. :) Getting multiple colors in things is just another way I justify buying things I don't particularly need. :lol:

Envy wrote:

I love those two!

I also love ruffled shirts - Got quite a few but could do with more.

Mind if I ask who the seller was? And also - Are the rhinestones sewn on or glued?

Because if they're sewn on I might buy and just cut the stones off..

I haven't received the top yet so I really don't know. I know there are some little rhinestones hanging from the one in the middle of the neck that look like they could be cut off quite easily but as for the ones around the neck, your guess is as good as mine. I'll let you know when I get it. Here's the link to the seller I bought it from:

And I just a seller that has it listed in GBP so if you would like to avoid the hassle of Paypal currency conversion, here's to link to that one:

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by firensia.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35585 by black_magnolia
firensia wrote:

Getting multiple colors in things is just another way I justify buying things I don't particularly need. :lol:

haha That's a new logic to me. :P I thought you buy multiple colours when you really like some design, but taking a look at the listings, I'd say the price justifies the purchase a lot more. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 6 months ago #35595 by Envy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationfirensia wrote:

I haven't received the top yet so I really don't know. I know there are some little rhinestones hanging from the one in the middle of the neck that look like they could be cut off quite easily but as for the ones around the neck, your guess is as good as mine. I'll let you know when I get it. Here's the link to the seller I bought it from:

And I just a seller that has it listed in GBP so if you would like to avoid the hassle of Paypal currency conversion, here's to link to that one:

Ah thank you! ^.^

More
12 years 6 months ago #35602 by firensia
black_magnolia wrote:

firensia wrote:

Getting multiple colors in things is just another way I justify buying things I don't particularly need. :lol:

haha That's a new logic to me. :P I thought you buy multiple colours when you really like some design, but taking a look at the listings, I'd say the price justifies the purchase a lot more. ;)

I do like the design too but yeah, they are really cheap. :laugh: Wish they had them in purple or burgundy as well, then I'd have a complete collection. :)

On another note, just bought myself a pair of Pleaser Dolly 50 Mary Janes. Got the eBay bucks that I had accumulated over the last few months today and felt the need to spend it. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds