Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 8 months ago #34956 by Envy
Ooh..I love the Metallica top and the choker!

I don't listen to NIN but the black top there I quite like as well. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34958 by firensia
Envy wrote:

Ooh..I love the Metallica top and the choker!

I don't listen to NIN but the black top there I quite like as well. :woohoo:

Yeah, the Metallica top was pretty much the reason for my order but since they had a $10 Summer sale, I figured I'd get a couple more shirts as well. :laugh: Any excuse to shop.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 8 months ago #34959 by janelle hell
Latest purchase: art supplies! Including a plain wooden coffin box to decorate:

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34985 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Went to a Manifest (one of the three biggest cons my city holds) and bought a load of cute little badges, a huge wall scroll, a bookmark, seasons 1-5 of Red vs. Blue, a little thing to hang off my phone, a couple of plush microbes (I'll give my brother the flu for his birthday soon) and, my new pride and joy, a fantastic figurine of Ezio from Assassin's Creed II.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by iHauntTheSepulchre. Reason: Forgot details.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34990 by DarkFlights
Ooh, lovely box decoration, it looks almost like a cake from that angle! :)

My latest purchase is a new Olympus camera; not a really expensive one, but it was £70 which is a substantial amount for me, and I needed one that could take photos of very small, detailed objects. I've yet to try it out in natural daylight on these small objects, so I hope it works!

More
12 years 8 months ago #35002 by janelle hell
DarkFlights wrote:

Ooh, lovely box decoration, it looks almost like a cake from that angle! :)

My latest purchase is a new Olympus camera; not a really expensive one, but it was £70 which is a substantial amount for me, and I needed one that could take photos of very small, detailed objects. I've yet to try it out in natural daylight on these small objects, so I hope it works!

Thanks :laugh: It DOES kind of look like a cake...I decorate cakes, as well; I've made a cemetery cake, but not a coffin cake *ponders whether or not such a thing as a coffin cake pan exists*

Yay new camera!

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds