Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 8 months ago #34895 by black_magnolia
I bought a 30ml bottle of Dior's Pure Poison perfume. :kiss: A friend gave me a £10 discount coupon for the shop, because she can't use it and she knew I was thinking about buying a new perfume. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34896 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Two baby musk turtles! ^.^

Awwwww! Got any pics? I love turtles!

Ahh I will take some tomorrow when I take them out to move them into their permanent tank..They're temporarily in my spare tank for the night just while I get some finishing touches for their new place and clean it all up. :P

They are TEEENY though. Can't be any bigger than a chocolate coin I'd say..

More
12 years 8 months ago #34900 by firensia
Envy wrote:

firensia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Two baby musk turtles! ^.^

Awwwww! Got any pics? I love turtles!

Ahh I will take some tomorrow when I take them out to move them into their permanent tank..They're temporarily in my spare tank for the night just while I get some finishing touches for their new place and clean it all up. :P

They are TEEENY though. Can't be any bigger than a chocolate coin I'd say..

Wow! That is absolutely tiny. I've only ever seen turtles at aquariums and in pet stores but I've never ever seen any that small. My local pet store has one that looks to be about 600 years old. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #34908 by Envy
firensia wrote:

Wow! That is absolutely tiny. I've only ever seen turtles at aquariums and in pet stores but I've never ever seen any that small. My local pet store has one that looks to be about 600 years old. :)

This picture's pretty zoomed in..I let them play in an old keyboard box while I was cleaning their stuff. :woohoo: Hope it's not too big a file.

Oo..There they are.

Not given them names yet..And they're bloody fast! Faster on land than in water I'd say, but they seem to love just swimming around rather than coming on land. They were scampering all over the place and were a real handful to keep an eye on because they kept crawling out and trying to explore. :P

The one at the back has a few little markings on his shell so you can tell them apart quite easily, though it doesn't show up too well on camera.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 8 months ago #34909 by firensia
Oh, they are so cute!!

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 8 months ago #34910 by black_magnolia
Awww!!! They are so cute, Envy! :) My red-eared turtles were almost identical, but with time I figured telling them apart. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds