Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34681 by firensia
Just bought myself a rose plant. Figured it's much easier to buy one rather than plant seeds and wait for it to grow. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by firensia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34686 by Envy
@ Magnolia:

My top came today - Doesn't have that much stretch, buuut - As I expected, the measurements the seller listed on the link I provided isn't really accurate. I find the brand 'Living Dead Souls' tends to be a size up, so size S is more like a UK size 10.

@ Cem:

Ahh that's interesting..I've bought overbusts from them before but never underbust. Might go and check out what they have. :P

@ Firensia:

I love the pretty display. :P Is that a desk or mantelpiece? I especially love that little treasure-chest styled box..Hehe..

More
12 years 9 months ago #34689 by firensia
Envy wrote:

@ Magnolia:

My top came today - Doesn't have that much stretch, buuut - As I expected, the measurements the seller listed on the link I provided isn't really accurate. I find the brand 'Living Dead Souls' tends to be a size up, so size S is more like a UK size 10.

@ Cem:

Ahh that's interesting..I've bought overbusts from them before but never underbust. Might go and check out what they have. :P

@ Firensia:

I love the pretty display. :P Is that a desk or mantelpiece? I especially love that little treasure-chest styled box..Hehe..

Actually, it's the top of my bookshelf. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
12 years 9 months ago #34693 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

@ Magnolia:

:ohmy: Thanks for the info! I didn't know that, never bought any 'Living Dead Souls' items because I was afraid they would be too small. I always fear all these gothic labels are a size smaller like Lip Service. :S

Ah, now I'm thinking if I should order the top or not. I'm so tempted... :blush: I'll sleep another night on it. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34697 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

@ Magnolia:

:ohmy: Thanks for the info! I didn't know that, never bought any 'Living Dead Souls' items because I was afraid they would be too small. I always fear all these gothic labels are a size smaller like Lip Service. :S

Ah, now I'm thinking if I should order the top or not. I'm so tempted... :blush: I'll sleep another night on it. ;)

*Giggle* ^.^ Well..If in doubt, find a stockist that has a friendly returns service where possible(some I've bought from would even cover returns postage etc.).

In all honesty, I haven't found that many brands that are a size smaller. From the top of my head, I can only think of Lippy and GLP/Punk Rave. 'Hell Bunny' dresses and bottoms tend to be an exact, possibly slightly tight fit, but their tops are generally a size up and I know brands like 'Poizen Industries' and 'Living Dead Souls' generally are a size bigger than stated.

Can't think of any more for now..
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Envy.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34705 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

*Giggle* ^.^ Well..If in doubt, find a stockist that has a friendly returns service where possible(some I've bought from would even cover returns postage etc.).

Ah, I would consider returning if they covered the returns postage, but I don't know of any seller who does that and posting back on my own would end up too expensive (also in the event I had to pay tax & customs - nobody would refund me that so I would end up stuck with the item).

I'll muse some more over it and see how I'm standing money-wise. I have to buy a new pair of boots for summer and I was planning on buying a new pair of New Rocks and those are pricey... :S

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds