Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago #34645 by cemwerewolf
A black satin underbust corset. I've wanted one for quite some time and finally found one for the right price on eBay. Yay!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34646 by Envy
cemwerewolf wrote:

A black satin underbust corset. I've wanted one for quite some time and finally found one for the right price on eBay. Yay!

Ooh..From which seller? Curious.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34674 by black_magnolia
Just a concert ticket for Apocalyptica + Guano Apes + Laibach. Really looking forward to this. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34675 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Just a concert ticket for Apocalyptica + Guano Apes + Laibach. Really looking forward to this. :)

*Giggle* Do you know if..Er..Apocalyptica always perform topless? :P Had stars in my eyes since you posted up that vid on the song thread a couple days/weeks ago. ;)

I've been on a little shopping spree..

Lace ankle-socks, an underbust corset that was a total deal off of eBay (originally from Dracinabox) and two tops (one was a Machine Head skinny top in my size, which is bloody hard to find).

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34676 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

*Giggle* Do you know if..Er..Apocalyptica always perform topless? :P Had stars in my eyes since you posted up that vid on the song thread a couple days/weeks ago. ;)

Depends on the venue, but it's as often as any other band, I'd say. If this heatwave continues, I'll probably see them take of their shirts here too. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34680 by cemwerewolf
Envy wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

Ooh..From which seller? Curious.

The seller was Corsets Junction. I've picked up a couple pieces from them in the past and have been very happy with their product!

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds