Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
12 years 9 months ago #34583 by cemwerewolf
That's a gorgeous ring!

Got two wrist cuffs and a Baltic Amber ring yesterday on a super deal at the festival. Bought four more books today (from the used book store so I don't feel so bad :laugh: ), two mouse shaped window clings and some wizard themed buttons that I have no idea what I'll do with but were dirt cheap so I got them anyways. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34592 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Done a bit more ebaying today... :blush:

Bought a dream catcher - I hope it works, otherwise I'll at least have some nice deco for my bedroom. :silly:

and a silver ring with a celtic dragon design. :kiss:

^.^ I love that ring..I want a new one but can't decide on what to get.

:woohoo: Might buy myself a new dreamcatcher. How much did yours cost off of eBay? Been having a million nightmares a night - I think my little 2cm wide dreamcatcher can't handle things!

More
12 years 9 months ago #34602 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Done a bit more ebaying today... :blush:

Bought a dream catcher - I hope it works, otherwise I'll at least have some nice deco for my bedroom. :silly:

and a silver ring with a celtic dragon design. :kiss:

^.^ I love that ring..I want a new one but can't decide on what to get.

:woohoo: Might buy myself a new dreamcatcher. How much did yours cost off of eBay? Been having a million nightmares a night - I think my little 2cm wide dreamcatcher can't handle things!

I got mine for $20 including p&p form USA. It's maybe a bit more expensive then other ones, you can get one for a lot less, but I choose a true hand-made one.

What kind of ring were you having in mind? Alchemy always has a ton of nice rings... :whistle:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 9 months ago #34605 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I got mine for $20 including p&p form USA. It's maybe a bit more expensive then other ones, you can get one for a lot less, but I choose a true hand-made one.

What kind of ring were you having in mind? Alchemy always has a ton of nice rings... :whistle:

Ahh I'd like a handmade one. I saw tons when I was in Alaska but parents wouldn't have approved of the spend, nor would they have been easy to carry home (they were huuuge).

I was thinking of something small enough for my smaller fingers (either ring finger or little finger on either hand)..Maybe something like a little hematite ring. Alchemy rings tend to be a bit too thick for smaller fingers and they wouldn't have a small enough size anyway. As it is, their smallest size fits my thumb/middle fingers only just. Fine in the summers but very loose in the winter. :(

Just looking for something pretty simple..I already have a petite silver ring with a celtic design so..Have to find something that looks totally different if I can. :laugh:

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34611 by black_magnolia
There are really a ton of rings on ebay, so it's quite hard to choose if you don't have an idea.
I had a bit of luck with my ring. Last time I searched for dragon jewellery they only had some cheap stuff \"made in China\" and all items were mostly made with the Chinese dragon to begin with (I prefer the European dragon much more).

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #34621 by Envy
Erk..Was going to buy a hematite ring but then my ring measurements didn't quite seem to match up with the ones quoted by sellers on eBay..So I think I'll leave ring-hunting for when I next go out to town.

In the mean time..I bought these two:

Warning: Spoiler!

Not keen on the little skulls on the anchors on the dress - But I figured I can just make some little bows and sew them on top of the skulls to hide them. :woohoo:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds