Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 9 months ago #23578 by Thurysaz
A rose-shaped ring.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #23581 by Morgana
We bought one of those little table-top propane barbecues a few days ago, and tried it out yesterday... fish for my husband, and veggies burgers for me. It works really well and I think we'll get a lot of use out of it over the summer. We kinda overcooked things, being the first time we used it, but that's better than undercooking them though!

More
13 years 9 months ago #23593 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Let's see...today I bought Here There Be Dragons by James A. Owen, a bottle of rosemary essentail oil and two beeswax candles.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
13 years 8 months ago #23622 by gothic-grace
I have recently bought \"the lord of the rings the two towers\"(gamecube) for my wii :D

More
13 years 8 months ago #23631 by Kuroboshi
\"Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City\" for my PS3 and Avenged Sevenfold's new album \"Nightmare\". Last copy they had out in HMV too.

More
13 years 8 months ago #23712 by Envy
Hehe..I bought a ring, a pocket watch, tons of t-shirts..My mother bought a strange cowboy-hat type thing, but I wear it more than her and claim it as mine! *Evil face*

Hmm..Can't think of anything else I've bought for now.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds