Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
11 years 4 months ago #38943 by black_magnolia
@ iHauntTheSepulchre: Does your grandma have any kind of hobby? Maybe get her something related to that. Or some pampering package with bathing stuff... I know my grandma loves cosmetics and is always happy to get some nice body lotion etc. Otherwise my grandma asks for useful stuff like new pots, pans, kitchen related stuff, or clothing (usually something warm like socks, tights etc.)

@ cemwerewolf: The Ford Focus is a really good car. My mom has a 2005 Focus (bought it brand new at that time) and we didn't have any problems with it through the years, just general regular maintenance and that's all. And our Focus has no attitude what so ever, just the most basic package. :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38944 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh she has many hobbies, but the problem with getting my grandmother a gift is that she will forget that she has it and then try to give it back to us because she found it in a drawer somewhere...perhaps I just get her a nice bunch of flowers?

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 4 months ago #38945 by black_magnolia
iHauntTheSepulchre wrote:

Oh she has many hobbies, but the problem with getting my grandmother a gift is that she will forget that she has it and then try to give it back to us because she found it in a drawer somewhere...perhaps I just get her a nice bunch of flowers?

lol :woohoo: yeah, in that case, some flowers will do just fine, I think. Maybe she'll appreciate a box of chocolates too... Generally, if she is the type that leaves stuff in drawers forgotten, I think anything you get her that she has to use right away or it will go to waste is a good idea.

And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38946 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Things that go to waste? My dad and I helped her clean out her kitchen cupboards a year or so ago and we discovered a jar of (opened) mustard that expired back in the 80's!

More
11 years 4 months ago #38947 by black_magnolia

Things that go to waste? My dad and I helped her clean out her kitchen cupboards a year or so ago and we discovered a jar of (opened) mustard that expired back in the 80's!

omg! :woohoo: ok, I give up with ideas, your grandma is really hard to shop for. :P Hope she will be pleased with the flowers your get her or whatever you get her in the end. :)

And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38952 by iHauntTheSepulchre
black_magnolia wrote:

omg! :woohoo: ok, I give up with ideas, your grandma is really hard to shop for. :P Hope she will be pleased with the flowers your get her or whatever you get her in the end. :)

Hahaha. I'll just get her a huge bunch of flowers. She'll enjoy that. :)

Time to create page: 0.424 seconds