Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #38885 by black_magnolia
haha :P

I didn't take a picture of the litter box and litter, he has his own cushion but he doesn't really care for it at all. He's sleeping where ever he pleases and that's mostly with me in my bad or in my lap on the couch.

I'll have to buy some net for the windows so that the little bugger doesn't take a leap from the 3rd floor and maybe a leash and harness for walks outside. And I have a transportation box at my parents' place which a friend will bring over for him.

Think that's all that's eventually missing in that picture. :woohoo:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38917 by firensia
@StephenG

Gorgeous necklace! I have heard of Vampire: The Masquerade mainly because my uncle has the 20th Anniversary book that was released recently. Never played it though.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 4 months ago #38932 by cemwerewolf
Bought a new car today because my old one was totaled off when I got rear-ended and pushed into another car two weeks ago. It's a really nice car but I miss my old one a lot - it was my first car.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38933 by black_magnolia
cemwerewolf wrote:

Bought a new car today because my old one was totaled off when I got rear-ended and pushed into another car two weeks ago. It's a really nice car but I miss my old one a lot - it was my first car.

Hope you are all right, cemewerwolf! So sorry to hear you had a car crash. :(
Congratz on the new car, I'm sure you'll get used to it soon. Which one did you get specifically?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 4 months ago #38934 by iHauntTheSepulchre
All the Xmas shopping! I only need to get gifts for my mum and my grandmother now. Mum's will be easy...I have no idea what to get my grandmother though... :unsure:

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 4 months ago #38939 by cemwerewolf
black_magnolia wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

Hope you are all right, cemewerwolf! So sorry to hear you had a car crash. :(
Congratz on the new car, I'm sure you'll get used to it soon. Which one did you get specifically?

Got a 2011 Ford Focus. Wasn't too happy about having to get such a cookie cutter car but I found one with a spoiler and chrome package so it has a bit of attitude. :laugh: Hopefully I'll have it for a good long while.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds