Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
11 years 8 months ago #38475 by Veszdrin
Im waiting to \"purchase\" Darksiders 2. i have it on reserve but unfortunately it doesnt release until next week. but i am patiently waiting. :)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38479 by cemwerewolf
Picked up a pair of peep toe stilletos with some embroidered detailing at the front for an absolute steal. Then I went to pick up some cheap hoop earrings and studs to use in this year's Hallowe'en costume and ended up grabbing a pair of really interesting rings for cheap too. One looks like a heap of rope coils while the other is like deconstructed finger armour - two pieces connected by chains. All and all a good deal day.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38480 by iHauntTheSepulchre
More internet credit - I've switched providers and this provider really likes bleeding you dry. Sadly it's either that or crap reception because I'm in a rural area.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

More
11 years 8 months ago #38489 by firensia
Bought more clothes and shoes as well as some jewellery supplies, books and season one of The Osbournes. Should be a good laugh. I remember watching that show when it was on MTV. Can't wait to see it again. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 8 months ago #38510 by cemwerewolf
Actually purchased it awhile ago but it finally arrived today and I'm ever so excited : book three of the Dragonlance Barbarians trilogy! With this book I have finally completed my collection. I now own every single Dragonlance novel. And it only took a decade . . . :laugh:

Probably wouldn't have taken so long but I only really started collecting agressively after I found out I had about 50 of them already.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38511 by iHauntTheSepulchre
Oh wow! How many books are there in total?

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds