Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #38382 by black_magnolia
@ firensia: love Campbell's Lita boots, even though I find them somewhat an odd shape. Dunno why. :woohoo: My favourite from that line are those with studs, you probably seen them around the net.

@ cemwerewolf: that sounds cool! I always find pop up books interesting, even though there's not much in them. :silly:

Regarding my purchases, I've been hunting for a new bag on ebay, but as you can imagine I bought everything expect a bag, well, not yet. I'm going to buy a bag sooner or later, but from the looks of things, who knows when... :S

Anyway, bought a t-shirt (loved the print, white was sold out in my size, and they didn't have any other colour) and... now that I'm writing everything up I figured I didn't really buy or spend that much at all. :blush: (rest is in the alchemy section)

Warning: Spoiler!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #38389 by firensia
Nice shirt.

Yes, I have seen the studded Litas around the net but I thought they were a bit much for everyday wear. They also reminded me of something that singer Kesha would wear and I'm just not a fan of hers so no studded Litas for me. :) I think my next Jeffrey Campbell purchase will be the Pixie Ankle Boots. Although, I have a massive crush on the Nightwalk wedge shoes, I'm scared of injuring my feet as I did with a similar pair of wedges that I have in my closet.

My most recent purchase is the Lip Service Red Sweet Sadist Satin Bustier. Last year, I bought the Ivory one but I've always wanted the red so I'm really happy I finally managed to find it. Now, I just hope it fits. Had to buy a size larger than what I normally wear since it was the only one available but since Lippy's tops and dresses tend to be on the small side, hopefully it'll still fit.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
11 years 9 months ago #38390 by black_magnolia
I never heard of this Kesha girl, so I don't care about her what so ever. :woohoo:

The Pixie boots are cute, even though I'm not really sure on that style for myself. Just can't imagine them on my feet. :silly:
Those Nightwalk wedges make me dizzy just looking at them. I can easily imagine not only twisting an ankle but breaking a neck too in them. :S

And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #38469 by black_magnolia
I bought three basic t-shirts at H&M (the out of the ordinary thing is that none of them is black :silly: ).
Ordered an Iron Fist t-shirt and hoody over ebay - shocking as it is, again not black. :woohoo:

I never thought I'd get bored of black, but I came to the conclusion I need to add more colour to my wardrobe as I'm just sick of having to almost always search through my complete closet and unfold/fold half of my clothing before I find something to wear. :huh:

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38470 by cemwerewolf
I went on a bit of a shopping spree at Wal-Mart. My work has this incentive program where you get \"money\" for going above and beyond which you can turn in for various gift cards, the top end being worth $150 which is what I got. Grabbed a few household odds and ends, a new mp3 player for my husband and then a couple of dvds - John Carter, the first season of Grimm and set 3 of the Sharpe series.

More
11 years 8 months ago #38473 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought the Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook. It's rather interesting. There's a recipe for haggis. O.o

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...

Time to create page: 0.449 seconds