Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #38155 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

Lord...I've bought so much I think I may just do a haul picture when it's all arrived instead of list it all...

Spent about 700 GBP in 2 days. Gives you a good idea of how much I've bought.

..Still going.

700 GBP! :ohmy: That's the money I live on for 4 months. :S

I bloody hope you got some decent stuff though. ;) :P

Bahh forget it. If I think about it I doubt I could fit it all into a haul picture. I'll just find links of what I can...

The bikini below:

Camping mat
Backpack
New underwear set

Microfibre towel
Jacket
Shorts
Second pair of shorts
Wellies
Little bag that matches earlier big bag
Ballerina socks x2

That was just last night...The day before I bought er. 2 pairs of leggings, makeup, flats and two cheap tops to practice cutting up.

I think I've missed some stuff off as well. Also considering some other flats and boots and that'll be my spending done for the year I think. XD

Edit:

Yeah, I did forget.. 1x Bloodbath band tee, 1x Sylosis band tee, 1x Gallows band tee.

I got lazy and just started linking stuff, no telling how long those links will last. The stuff in the mainstream shops goes out of stock madly fast. A pair of distressed black denim shorts I was trying to put into my basket literally went out of stock in just my size right in front of my face. Very irritating!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Envy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #38159 by black_magnolia
wow! That floral bikini was a bit of a shocker. :P
I love the bags (not counting the backpack) and I was literally shocked when I saw those wedge wellies! When I read the link I thought they were just plain wellies, not something so shiny and good looking - almost could pass for simple pvc boots in a fetish club. ;) :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
11 years 11 months ago #38163 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

wow! That floral bikini was a bit of a shocker. :P
I love the bags (not counting the backpack) and I was literally shocked when I saw those wedge wellies! When I read the link I thought they were just plain wellies, not something so shiny and good looking - almost could pass for simple pvc boots in a fetish club. ;) :silly:

Haha everyone has said the floral is a shocker! Both of those bikinis give a 1-2 cup boost so.. :blush: Thought I'd have one plain and one colourful depending on my mood.

Those bags were SO PRICEY. I found one for 20 quid cheaper on Asos which is why I bought one there, but I had to get the other fullprice from the original shop I found them at. Came to a total of 80 quid. :(

YES! Those wedge wellies haunted my mind for days! I eventually caved. I have no waterproof shoes. Those will definitely be my festival wear this year, alongside a pair of flipflops for showering and flats in case it's sunny. I could do with the height too. Going to get the flats once I've tried them as online reviews say they come a bit small.

Jacket and studded shorts came through the post today. The shorts are a perfect fit and I went a size up. I went a size up for the jacket too and I'm not sure that was the best move. Waist-wise it's a perfect fit but the top feels so baggy. :( I don't know if I actually need a size 8 (as I could still fit in something 1-2 inches smaller waist-wise) or if I'm just lacking in chest...

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #38285 by black_magnolia
I had some coupon codes and a refund at a site (ended up having 30%-50% off), so I finally made myself use them, even though I'm not really in a shopping mood, more like very very nervous because of the exam and trying to calm myself with shopping. Yeah, not the best idea you could have... :blush:

Ordered two of the above top, one in red like in the picture, and one the same style just completely black.

And Women`Secret W`eau Sea EDT - smells a bit like Dolce&Gabbana's Light Blue, but isn't as expensive. Wanted a summer perfume which wasn't really expensive because I end up saving the expensive ones for special occasions and therefore rarely using them (I'll have to change that habit or I'll never manage to use them all up before they become stale). :huh:

And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #38289 by iHauntTheSepulchre
I bought a whole heap of crystals of various types today, most of which I will turn into little ornamental stuff and sell again. The only pieces I actually bought for my collection were some nice little pyrite and galena specimens.

Death's kiss was soft as rose petals...
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by iHauntTheSepulchre. Reason: Spelling errors

More
11 years 10 months ago #38320 by black_magnolia
I bought two pairs of summer shoes.

[img]

And a gift for a friend (some jewellery). :)

And eternity in an hour.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.568 seconds