Show Navigation Menu

What's your most recent purchase? (Non-Alchemy)

More
13 years 8 months ago #24667 by ondespumeggianti
Envy wrote:

cemwerewolf wrote:

I do paint and currently have about a dozen paintings that I regularly produce in my portfilio as well as doing individual comissioned pieces. I work in acrylic on canvas and my subject matter tends toward fantasy images, usually with a bit of an abstrct feel to them. This last piece I think could best be called an abstract painting of a sunset.

Any chance of posting up some pictures on the creativity thread sometime? I'm curious.

I bought an underbust-jacket-type-thing today.

ooooooh, so interesting!!:D
i paint too!!
i am attending the art academia in Venice!:D
well, i'm curious too, can we see something??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24668 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

I bought an underbust-jacket-type-thing today.

Underbust? Can we see a picture? I can imagine a jacket-type-thing but I just can't add the underbust part into the picture! :silly:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24678 by Morgana
The last thing I bought was groceries... nothing interesting at all! I really hate grocery shopping... it seems things are getting more expensive lately, and the bill adds up very quickly even without a treat of any kind.

I'd like to see a picture of your jacket as well Envy, if you have one.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24686 by black_magnolia
Morgana wrote:

The last thing I bought was groceries... nothing interesting at all! I really hate grocery shopping... it seems things are getting more expensive lately, and the bill adds up very quickly even without a treat of any kind.

I was also grocery shopping! :silly: I also find the prices are getting more expensive lately! I was looking at some 1 litre big plastic containers that were right at the entrance of the supermarket, they were even quite cheap, but I said to myself that first I'll get everything from my list and then if there is still cash I'll go back to get a container. As you can imagine, I didn't go back. I even had to drop the quantities of some items on my list because some stuff was more expensive then I expected. Two months of having mom do grocery shopping let me forget how expensive some thing are. :S

And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24691 by Envy

Bought it off of eBay - Hard to explain it, but I'd just describe it as an 'underbust-jacket'. :woohoo: Not usually my style but I thought I'd give it a go.

More
13 years 8 months ago #24712 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Bought it off of eBay - Hard to explain it, but I'd just describe it as an 'underbust-jacket'. :woohoo: Not usually my style but I thought I'd give it a go.

Looks interesting. Does it have some zipper or other kind of fastening or do you just put it on like a t-shirt?

And eternity in an hour.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds