Show Navigation Menu

Your Creativity

More
12 years 7 months ago #35001 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re: Your Creativity
Yay for green stuff! :laugh: Those critters are absolutely fabulous. The amount of detail you were able to have in such a small scale is amazing. You are very talented.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35004 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re: Your Creativity
damn! :silly: I had to fix my monitor's colours because I was asking myself why is it called \"green stuff\" when it's not green at all. :P Now at least I see the green hue. :woohoo:

The detail is really remarkable, DarkFlights! Making pewter pendants sounds like a great idea. I'm sure you'd find buyers for them. :)

Is it just me, but do the dragon's wings look like cabbage leaves?

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by black_magnolia.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35006 by DarkFlights
Replied by DarkFlights on topic Re: Your Creativity
:laugh: The wings were supposed to be like dragonfly wings, but I didn't have any reference material to hand at the time! Still, veggie-dragons sounds like fun! Might have a play with that idea. :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #35068 by ImmortalRosencroix
I have a lot of poetry and short stories, but no place to put them as of yet. I use my deviantart for my coffee related works which can be found here.

holymocha.deviantart.com

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #35071 by firensia
Replied by firensia on topic Re: Your Creativity
ImmortalRosencroix wrote:

I have a lot of poetry and short stories, but no place to put them as of yet. I use my deviantart for my coffee related works which can be found here.

holymocha.deviantart.com

You could always open an account at www.booksie.com . It's like deviantart but for writing. :)

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by firensia.

More
12 years 7 months ago #35075 by ImmortalRosencroix
firensia wrote:

You could always open an account at www.booksie.com . It's like deviantart but for writing. :)

Ah! I will look into that. Thank you!

"Stulum est timere quod vitare non potes" - It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds